• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order S/S Supplies & Samples for Your End-of-Season Show | Feb. CN

In summary, S/S Supplies & Samples are provided to representatives to help them showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products to potential customers. These supplies can be ordered through the representative's back office, the Pampered Chef website, or customer service. They can be returned within 60 days with a receipt, but must be unopened and in their original packaging. After placing an order, it typically takes 5-7 business days for S/S Supplies & Samples to be delivered, though shipping times may vary. It's important to note that these supplies are intended for professional use and should not be used for personal use.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I know we could have ordered supplies last week. When can we order samples. I don't think I saw it in the Feb. CN. I want to have end of season/preview/auction show.

You know, they didn't say anything at Spring Launch today about WHEN we could order samples! I was wondering teh same thing!

We'll receive information about ordering samples in the chageover kit, which I believe we should be receiving around the 12th. Not very long to turn around and get the product, I know.

They did say that those of us who earned free spring products during Sell A Thon will get them next week. I imagine all will be revealed after Saturday...

I am guessing that after all the Spring Launches are completed they will let us know we can order the s/s supplies.

What is the purpose of S/S Supplies & Samples?

The purpose of S/S Supplies & Samples is to provide representatives with the necessary tools and products to showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products to potential customers.

How are S/S Supplies & Samples ordered?

S/S Supplies & Samples can be ordered through the representative's back office or through the Pampered Chef website. They can also be ordered through the customer service department.

What is the return policy for S/S Supplies & Samples?

S/S Supplies & Samples can be returned within 60 days of purchase with a receipt. However, they must be unopened and in their original packaging.

How long does it take to receive S/S Supplies & Samples after placing an order?

It typically takes 5-7 business days for S/S Supplies & Samples to be delivered after an order is placed. However, shipping times may vary depending on the location and availability of the products.

Can S/S Supplies & Samples be used for personal use?

No, S/S Supplies & Samples are intended for professional use only and should not be used for personal use. They are meant to help representatives grow their business and showcase Pampered Chef products to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PSPingMom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PSPingMom
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies