• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Mini-Catalogs? Check Out My Collection for Sale!

In summary, the S/S Mini-Cats are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for mixing, scooping, and serving. They are made of durable stainless steel and are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. They are also safe to use on non-stick cookware and come in a set of three different sizes. Additionally, they are suitable for use with both hot and cold foods.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have 41 mini-catalogs for sale. 4 have my label on them. I'd like $7 for them which includes postage.

Crystal

I would love to get these. I'll PM you.

1 also have 1 unopened pk. I am asking 5 shipping included

1. What is the purpose of the S/S Mini-Cats?

The S/S Mini-Cats are designed to be versatile kitchen tools that can be used for various tasks such as mixing, scooping, and serving. They are perfect for everyday cooking and baking needs.

2. Are the S/S Mini-Cats dishwasher safe?

Yes, the S/S Mini-Cats are made of durable stainless steel and are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use.

3. Can the S/S Mini-Cats be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the S/S Mini-Cats are safe to use on non-stick cookware as they are made of heat-resistant and non-scratch material.

4. How many S/S Mini-Cats come in a set?

A set of S/S Mini-Cats typically comes with three different sizes to accommodate different cooking needs and tasks.

5. Can the S/S Mini-Cats be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the S/S Mini-Cats are suitable for use with both hot and cold foods. They are heat-resistant and can also be used for serving cold dishes such as salads and desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jtherrien
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sarahbeth71187
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
  • kristina16marie