• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for S/S Cheat Sheet: Help Needed!

In summary, a S/S Cheat Sheet is a convenient and customizable guide for cooking, containing measurements, cooking times, and helpful tips. It can save time and effort in the kitchen and can be found on the company's website or at Pampered Chef parties. It can also be accessed on any device and can be customized with personal notes and recipes.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Has anyone posted a S/S Cheat Sheet with catalog page numbers?
I looked in the files but didn't see one. TIA if someone has one to post.

Diane - there's one under Download Center > Products and Recipes on Consultant's Corner....is that what you're looking for?

Yea... but my poor old eyes have a challenge with that small print! :)
Actually it's not my eyes.. it's really OLD contact lens! :)
THanks!

What is a S/S Cheat Sheet?

A S/S Cheat Sheet is a quick reference guide for all of your cooking needs. It includes measurements, cooking times, and other helpful tips to make your cooking experience easier and more efficient.

Why do I need a S/S Cheat Sheet?

A S/S Cheat Sheet can save you time and effort in the kitchen by providing all the information you need in one convenient place. It can also help you avoid common cooking mistakes and ensure your dishes turn out perfectly every time.

Where can I find a S/S Cheat Sheet?

You can find a S/S Cheat Sheet on our website, or by attending one of our Pampered Chef parties. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

Is the S/S Cheat Sheet customizable?

Yes, our S/S Cheat Sheet is customizable to fit your specific needs. You can add your own notes and tips, or even create your own version with your favorite recipes and cooking techniques.

Can I access the S/S Cheat Sheet on my phone or tablet?

Yes, our S/S Cheat Sheet is available in a digital format, making it accessible on any device. You can also download and print it for easy reference in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef