• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Early March Show Bookings: Is it OK to Hand Out Catalogs?

In summary, it is acceptable to distribute catalogs to anyone for your Early March Show, but it is recommended to focus on people you know personally. A good rule of thumb is to hand out 25-30 catalogs and include your contact information for interested guests. It's important to be friendly and mention exciting products or specials, and offering a small incentive can encourage attendance.
scrappergirl7
This is maybe a dumb question, but I just want to double check on this. For my shows that I have booked in early March, is it ok for me to be giving them the new catalogs now so they can get started on outside orders? Or are they top secret until Mar. 1? TIA

It is fine to give them out now..

Once they're revealed to us they're no longer top secret. :)

Thank you! :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. It's definitely not a dumb question at all - it's always better to double check and make sure you're giving your customers the most accurate information. As a consultant, you have the freedom to give out the new catalogs whenever you'd like. Some consultants like to give them out early so customers have time to browse and plan their orders, while others prefer to wait until the official release date. It's completely up to you! Just make sure to let your customers know when they can place their orders and when the new products will be available. Happy selling!

1. Can I hand out catalogs to anyone I know for my Early March Show?

Yes, it is completely acceptable to distribute catalogs to anyone you know for your Early March Show. It's a great way to spread the word and generate interest in your event.

2. Is it appropriate to hand out catalogs to strangers for my Early March Show?

While it is not against company policy to hand out catalogs to strangers, it is generally recommended to focus on promoting your Early March Show to people you know personally. This will likely result in a higher turnout and better sales.

3. How many catalogs should I hand out for my Early March Show?

It's ultimately up to you how many catalogs you want to distribute, but a good rule of thumb is to aim for at least 25-30. This will give you a good reach without overwhelming you or your potential guests.

4. Can I include my contact information on the catalogs I hand out for my Early March Show?

Yes, it's always a good idea to include your contact information on the catalogs you hand out. This way, interested guests can easily reach out to you with any questions or to RSVP for your Early March Show.

5. Are there any specific strategies I should use when handing out catalogs for my Early March Show?

Yes, it's important to be friendly and approachable when handing out catalogs. You can also mention some of the exciting products or specials that will be featured at your Early March Show to pique people's interest. Additionally, offering a small incentive, such as a discount or free gift, can encourage people to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grins88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies