• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer Catalog Quick Look-Up: Find Your Favorites Now!

In summary, the Spring/Summer Catalog Quick Look-Up allows for easy and convenient searching for products featured in the current catalog. It can be accessed through the "Catalog" tab on the website and is regularly updated. It is not possible to search for products from previous catalogs using the Quick Look-Up, but the website's search bar or a Pampered Chef consultant can assist with that. If a specific product cannot be found, different keywords can be used in the search bar or a consultant can be contacted for help.
kitchenwitchlady
Did anyone put together a quick look - up for the new spring / summer catalog yet. I could really use one. :)

Last edited:
Is this what you are looking for? It's not my creation. Someone else posted it a few weeks ago. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Spring 2006.doc
    416 KB · Views: 440
I haven't seen a quick look-up for the new catalog yet, but I can try to put one together for you. I'll update this post when it's ready! :)

What are the benefits of using the Spring/Summer Catalog Quick Look-Up?

The Spring/Summer Catalog Quick Look-Up allows you to easily search and find your favorite products from our current catalog. It saves you time and makes shopping more convenient.

How do I access the Spring/Summer Catalog Quick Look-Up?

You can access the Quick Look-Up by going to our website and clicking on the "Catalog" tab. From there, click on "Spring/Summer Catalog" and you will see a link for the Quick Look-Up.

Can I use the Quick Look-Up to find products from previous catalogs?

No, the Quick Look-Up is only for products featured in the current Spring/Summer catalog. For products from previous catalogs, you can use the search bar on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant.

What if I can't find a specific product on the Quick Look-Up?

If you are having trouble finding a specific product, try using different keywords in the search bar. If you still can't find it, please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Is the Quick Look-Up updated with all the current products?

Yes, the Quick Look-Up is regularly updated with all the products currently available in our Spring/Summer catalog. However, new products may be added throughout the season, so be sure to check back periodically for any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • phatratz