• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping & Handling for Individual Orders: What You Need to Know

In summary, the shipping and handling fee for individual orders varies depending on the total price of the order and location. Orders over $150 qualify for free standard shipping within the continental US, but not for expedited or international shipping. Customers can track their individual order shipments using the tracking number provided via email. Shipping restrictions include only shipping within the United States and not to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses. If an order has not yet been shipped, the shipping address may be changed by contacting customer service, but if the order has already been shipped, the shipping carrier will need to be contacted for rerouting.
Christa
If someone places an order on our website, is the s&h dependent on what they oder, where on a show its 3.50 per order? Thanks!

If an order is sent directly to any customers house they have to pay direct shipping i hope that ansewres your question (other then the host)

On individual orders, the shipping is based on the amount they spend. The shipping chart is on the back of the order forms. If this link works right, it should be the 2nd page of an outside order form from consultants corner:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/jan06_outside_order_form_nsh.pdf
If the link didn't work right, then go to consultants corner and click on outside order form.

Hope this helps.
Kim

1. How much is the shipping and handling fee for individual orders?

The shipping and handling fee for individual orders varies depending on the total price of your order and your location. It will be calculated at checkout and displayed before you confirm your purchase.

2. Is there a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping?

Yes, orders over $150 qualify for free standard shipping within the continental US. However, this offer is not valid for expedited or international shipping.

3. Can I track my individual order shipment?

Yes, once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

4. Are there any restrictions on shipping to certain locations?

Yes, we currently only offer shipping within the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and US territories. We do not ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my individual order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if the order has already been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address and the order will need to be rerouted by the shipping carrier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies