• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ryan Newman Wins the Daytona 500

In summary, many people are happy that Ryan Newman won the Daytona 500, including those in South Bend, IN. Some were rooting for Tony Stewart, but still happy for Newman. Some are fans of Dale Earnhardt Jr., but still glad for Newman's victory. There was also discussion about Tony Stewart possibly getting his head shaved if he won.
JAE
Go Alltel! Okay, I really don't care. I'm just glad it's over and my dh is happy it wasn't Tony Stewart.

WELL, I am a Tony fan but I am still happy for Ryan. Hes a good guy and smart. I dont watch all the races any more but I love watching some of them and the Daytona 500 is one of my favs.

Jim

I don't have anything against Tony. Not sure what my husband's deal is with him.

There are a lot of happy people in my neck of the woods (just outside South Bend, IN).

I am totally in love with Ryan Newman! I didn't see the entire race so I didn't know he had won until my DH says "you're boy won the Daytona 500" with that little smirky tone. I just told him that I really know how to pick em!

It was a good race! I was sure hoping Tony would have won it, but beggers can't be choosy! I am glad that Ryan Newman did win, he honestly deserves it. :) :)

I have to say that I am a Jr fan, but I am still glad that Newman won!

chefjeanine said:
There are a lot of happy people in my neck of the woods (just outside South Bend, IN).

I'm only a few miles from South Bend, IN and we LOVE RYAN NEWMAN!!

itsjustCarla said:
I'm only a few miles from South Bend, IN and we LOVE RYAN NEWMAN!!

I love your Avitar. . .I'm a big Calvin & Hobbes fan.

We were glad to see Ryan win as well. My DS was disappointed that Tony didn't win. He wanted to see him get his head shaved!

Jr fans here too, but was pleased with his week!!! Ryan is a good guy and deserved the win. Tony i could go ither way with.

krzymomof4 said:
We were glad to see Ryan win as well. My DS was disappointed that Tony didn't win. He wanted to see him get his head shaved!
Oh yeah, I wanted him to get his hair cut, too. That's the first thing I said when I saw his interview before he said anything about getting it clipped if he wins.

chefjeanine said:
I love your Avitar. . .I'm a big Calvin & Hobbes fan.

Thanks. I LOVE Calvin & Hobbes!!

1. Who is Ryan Newman?

Ryan Newman is a professional stock car racing driver. He currently drives the No. 6 Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing in the NASCAR Cup Series.

2. When did Ryan Newman win the Daytona 500?

Ryan Newman won the Daytona 500 on February 17, 2008.

3. How many times has Ryan Newman won the Daytona 500?

Ryan Newman has won the Daytona 500 once in his career.

4. What is the significance of winning the Daytona 500?

The Daytona 500 is considered the most prestigious race in NASCAR and winning it solidifies a driver's place in the sport's history.

5. How did Ryan Newman win the Daytona 500?

Ryan Newman won the Daytona 500 by leading the final lap and beating out Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart for the victory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies