• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rwester's March Newsletter: Updates, FAQs, and a Special Offer

In summary, Rita shares her newsletter with customers and provides a summary of the content. She has computer challenges and people are interested in her newsletter.
rwesterpchef
Okay, here's March. May tweak it some before I send it out Tuesday, but this one will work for those of ya'll who have emailed me already.

3/1 - Sorry, Removed to update (thank-x Cynthia for catching!), then with crappy connection speed, couldn't re-attach. Had to wait until I had a REAL connection.

In answer to below questions: I email (as attachment) in Adobe format. I do not mail anymore. I do, however add a copy to any outside orders with their receipts, with a note to email me if they'd like to be included on my email distribution list to receive future copies. I'd say 1 out of 20 contact me, but that one may be the key to future success and is minimal cost. I realize that some are concerned with opening an attachment. I discuss my newsletter at my shows, so that they'll know in advance it's okay and my antivirus stays updated.

Attachments

• March News 06.doc
    612.5 KB · Views: 633
  • March News 06.pdf
    191.3 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Great NewsletterThank you for posting your newsletter! This is a great way to keep in touch with customers monthly! Now if they would just update the customer connection part of our websites to send general emails without the preset design!

Michele

thanks for sharing Rita!Very nice newsletter! Nice of you to share it for everyone to use!
I started doing letters every month but have switched to monthly sales instead hoping to get more bites from it!

DON"T SEND IT OUT YET RITA!!Rita-
Your newsletter is awesome BUT your information for April is incorrect. You state that hosts can get the skewer set OR the Jumbo set OR the Ultimate grilling set. That is not what the Flyer says hon. It's the skewer set AND the jumbo turner set for 13.20 OR the Ultimate grilling set. I just wanted to let you know before you sent it out. I love it all by the way!! Great job!!
Cynthia

I love the newsletter!!

Great newsletter Rita, awsome job girl. I like it because it's not to long but is jam packed with information. Again great job on it.

Rita,
That's so awesome! You don't mind if we borrow things from your newsletter? I love all the graphics and humor. I bet this has your customers laughing! :)

E-mail or Snail MailThank You so much for sharing Rita!!! My question is do you send this letter snail mail or e-mail??

Then if you send it via snail mail do you send it in an envelope or do you fold in thirds and seal - both @ $.39?

If you send it via e-mail do you send it as an attachment or do you cut and paste the whole thing into the body of the e-mail? If you send it as an attachment do you think you have people leary of opening the attachment with all of the viruses floating around cyber space? Also do you ever have a problem sending to too many people - now that sounded funny, you could never send to too many people!! :D !! What I meant was does your e-mail provider ever kick back your e-mail because there are too many addresses, I know I have heard with hotmail if you send to too many it will consider it a spam type e-mail and kick it back. I have heard people have to sent it 2-3 times because of this...how many people do you usually send to??

Thanks for all of your help!!
Leea :cool:

email challangedWow Rita, your Newsletter is awesome again. I saw last month as well and can't tell you how much I appreciate you sharing it with us.

But I will admit I am computer challanged. I have been working on mine for hours now and I'm having problems getting all the graphics to copy from word into an email. HELP! :mad: When I try to run a test and sent it to myself, things are missing or they move around. What is the secret??? Everything pasted into Word just fine for me to work with but now I can't seem to get it into email. I was told not to send it as an attachment because of viruses. Any ideas out there? :confused:

How do I look at newsletter?I see everyone talking about your newletter but I don't see how to download or look at it! HELP!!

I don't either, 2nd time back here :(
ginnygrl said:
I see everyone talking about your newletter but I don't see how to download or look at it! HELP!!

Interested in news letter.

Where'd it go?See the update to the original post. (Added it back)

What a great newsletter. Where did you get your clovers. I have the hardest time with graphics. Your newsletter is very eye appealing, very colorful.

ok, i found it :)
rwesterpchef said:
See the update to the original post. (Added it back)
THX
THANKS

Shawnna said:
What a great newsletter. Where did you get your clovers. I have the hardest time with graphics. Your newsletter is very eye appealing, very colorful.
Depends on my mood. Most of the clipart is probably from Microsoft. I have several CD's with clipart, but don't like to flip through and look unless I'm looking for something very specific.

Thank you!Rita~
Thank you again for posting your wonderful monthly newsletter!!! It is greatly appreciated!
Amy

Here is a version that includes the same info as Rita's with the additions of the Wedding Registry and the Irresistable rewards. Thank you again Rita for your hard work. Its nice to add our own personal info once we get the hard stuff from you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Rita and Tracy--looks great!

One thing--the trip incentive is called Golden Treasures. Irrisistable Rewards was the name for last year. You might want to change that.

What is "Rwester's Newsletter" and how can I subscribe?

"Rwester's Newsletter" is a weekly email newsletter that features new products, recipes, tips, and promotions from Pampered Chef. To subscribe, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box.

How often is "Rwester's Newsletter" sent out?

"Rwester's Newsletter" is sent out every week on the same day, typically on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Can I customize the content I receive in "Rwester's Newsletter"?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for "Rwester's Newsletter" by clicking on the "Manage Preferences" link at the bottom of any newsletter. This will allow you to select which types of content you would like to receive.

Can I unsubscribe from "Rwester's Newsletter" at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "Rwester's Newsletter" at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter or by managing your email preferences on our website.

Is there a cost to subscribe to "Rwester's Newsletter"?

No, "Rwester's Newsletter" is completely free to subscribe to. Simply enter your email address and start receiving our weekly updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies