• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Newsletter from Rwester: Coming Soon!

In summary, Rita's April Newsletter is going to be posted on here. If you're a member of other sites, you might want to consider not paying for membership on this site as it will start charging soon. If you email her, she might be able to send you a private newsletter.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Rwester can we look forward to your April Newsletter being posted on here? I hope so they are great!!:D

Rita's April Newsletter
smarteez2 said:
Rwester can we look forward to your April Newsletter being posted on here? I hope so they are great!!:D
I will post it for you when I get home. This will probably be the last one I can post here since they're going to start charging for membership. I am a member of other sites that I do not have to pay for, and am undecided whether I want to pay or not. Don't get me wrong, I understand their reason for charging, but I don't get on this site as much anymore as there is so much redundant information to seasoned consultant.
If you'll send me your email, I could send you a private email of the newsletter each month if you'd like.
Thanks for the compliment.

3/30 Update - Here you go:

Last edited:
what other sites do you go to? i've been looking for others just to check out

me too!!! please let me know

I'm not Rita but I just sent you both a PM

Rita,

I just found this website but saw your newsletter last month and it is awesome. I know I've received so much on this website. We'll miss you if you choose not to join.

Michele

all of those are free?? I wish I would have known I wouldnt have paid here.

Added to above post.

Hi! Rita

I'm a newbie also, and I love your newsletters as well. I am learning how to use the computer, not quite up to speed yet. If you can add me to the list to receive your newsletters I would be honored.

Thank you,
and may all your days be Pampered ones,
Cindy Munesato
[email protected]

Hi, Rita... Please add me, too. I do a monthly newsletter as well and I like to use yours as a double check to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Rita - please add me to that list too if you can. Your newsletters are great!

I love your newsletters. I use them to get inspired to do mine. Add me to your list.

Shannon
[email protected]

I took the Banan Cream Supreme recipe, but used Strawberry Cool Whip...made it pink for tomorrows show! Was gonna use Strawberries with or instead of bananas but was afraid they wouldn't hold. Tomorrow at the show I'm gonna put the Pink Ribbon on the top & garnish with Strawberries! :D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

Rita, can you please send me your newsletter to my email address: [email protected]. I tried to open your newsletter and it won't work. This has happened numerous times, so much that I've addressed this concerned to Chef Success but no reply. Thank you!

What is the April Newsletter from Rwester?

The April Newsletter from Rwester is a monthly email that is sent out to our valued customers and consultants. It contains updates, promotions, and new product releases from Pampered Chef.

When will the April Newsletter be released?

The April Newsletter from Rwester will be released on the first Monday of the month. For April, it will be released on April 5th. Make sure to mark your calendars!

How can I sign up to receive the April Newsletter?

If you are a customer, you will automatically receive the April Newsletter from Rwester if you have signed up for our email list. If you are a consultant, you will receive it through your consultant account. If you are not receiving the newsletter and would like to, please contact our customer service team.

What can I expect to see in the April Newsletter?

The April Newsletter from Rwester will feature new spring products, recipes, and exclusive promotions. You will also find helpful tips and tricks for using your Pampered Chef products.

Can I share the April Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, please do! We encourage you to share the April Newsletter from Rwester with anyone who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and our products. You can also share it on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefNewsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • esavvymom