• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential RV Supplies: Get the Best Gear for Your Camper or RV!

In summary, the customer suggests items for use in an RV or camper, including collapsible bowls, chip and dip, corn cob knobs, party sticks, party plates, tumblers, utensils, serving set, caddy.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
I have been asked to suggest items good for use in an RV or camper and the customer is a member of an RV club so I'm hoping for some additional business from this group.

I know what I would recommend but I don't have a flyer created and was hoping someone here had one. I searched files and didn't find anything posted. The closest thing I found was the dorm survival sheets.

If you have a flyer that would be great. I'd also welcome comments on what makes a good PC tool for an RV and why! I'm sure I'll have many of the same items on my list but always good to hear other word-choices folk use...and maybe a few items I hadn't considered yet.

Thanks in advance!

space savers
collapsible bowls
collapsible strainer to go with......
cutting board with measuring cups (multiple things in one)
bamboo tongs
adjustable measuring spoons (multiple things in one)
easy adjustable measure spoon/cup (multiple things in one)
easy opener (stick to wall/fridge/etc)
hot pad/trivet
measure-all cup (multiple things in one)
scoop clip (multiple things in one)
smooth edge can opener
Twixit!
stackable cooling rack
smaller knives (pairing or utility knives)
bar board
cutting boards
cookbooksuseful in small ovens and/or microwaves
small bar pan
small sheet pan
micro-cooker
prep bowl setgood for outdoor/camping use
collapsible bowls
chip and dip
corn cob knobs
party sticks
party plates
tumblers
utensil set
serving set
caddygood for campfire
bamboo utensils
rubs and spices
BBQ tools
grill cleaning brushgood for camping stove
any cookware
any utensils

I love using my Rice Cooker to bake a cake in our microwave when we have electrical hookups. I love my griddle for pancakes and grilled cheese on our gas stove. Our RV oven can take the medium bar pan, and medium pizza stone. Most counter top toaster ovens will use the small bar pan. The Classic batter bowl is a must, with a Whisk; and our Prep Bowls for all kinds of leftovers and salad fixings or dips. The outdoor Caddy and plates and serving set got a lot of use last summer too! Be sure to suggest the Food chopper. Also, if the person is a June hostess suggest they try to earn the Rectangle Chillzanne. I take it to almost every camping potluck we attend, and the deviled eggs are one of the first trays to be emptied.

We love to camp (but don't have an RV) and I always mention starting this time of the year all of the things we find indispensable for camping I don't have a flyer though, so if someone does, or you make one, I'd love to see it.

Here are the things that we take camping with us:

Self-Sharpening knives
Bar Board and 9x13 Cutting Board
Collapsible Bowl - (so happy to have the other sizes this year!)
Micro Cooker
Twixits
Mini Scraper
Small Mix n Scraper
Grilling Tools
Grill Basket
Outdoor Caddy
Outdoor Plates & Utensils
Kitchen Shears
Apple Wedger (to wedge potatoes and onions to do in foil packets - yum!)
Jar Opener
Can Opener
Garlic Press (don't leave home without it!)
Serrated Peeler
And I've always taken the small colander from the set, but this year I'll probably replace it with the collapsible one.:thumbup:

I am new to PC but I lived in a 5th wheel trailer as my regular residence due to my job for 2 years. Always keep in mind space. There's not much of it. I would go with the following:

Collapsible Bowls, Garlic Press, Garlic Peeler, Grill Basket over Skewers(more uses), Basting Brush, Outdoor plates; Utensils, Tumblers, Party Sticks, Tongs, etc., Grill Cleaning Brush, Micro Cooker instead of strainer (more uses) Wisk instead of juicer, Jar Opener(it can be mounted on the under side of kitchen cabinets), Easy Opener, Large Micro Fiber Towels, Can Opener, Kitchen Brush, Mix N Scraper, Hot Pad/Trivet, Twixit, Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup, Measure-All Cup, Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon, Forged Steak Knife Set, I would go with Santoku 7", 5" Utility & one of the paring knives, Pizza Cutter, Handy Scraper, Food Chopper, Egg Slicer Plus, all of the peelers, Pans I would go with Stockpot, Stirfry skillet, and 11" Griddle for space saving purposes, definitely suggest Pocket thermometer as ovens in RVs can be so unpredictable, Basic Nylon Tool Set, Specialty Nylon Tool Set, Small & Med Scoop, Scrapers, Citrus Peeler, Cooling Rack since it folds flat and has many uses Small & Med Bar Pan, I would go with Sqare Baker instead of Rectangular Baker. I had a situation where I was able to get the 9x13 pan in the oven but getting it back out was challenging, all of the pantry items, all of the Cookbooks.

Last edited:
Quick Stir pitcher-
self honing/covered knives
my mom claims the rubber feet on the trivet helps it stay on the counter
outdoor party sticks
bbq items
oven mitts
mirco cooker
cookware protectors- to cover items during movement
keep stoneware in box

Thanks everyone! I know I have enough info, including word choices and reasons, to create an RV/Camper flyer! I'll try to get that done and uploaded to the site this week sometime.

Here are some recipes for a "Pamper Your Camper" cooking show. Kinda like Power cooking. I have only done one so I don't have suggestions for which ones to do. Maybe practice and see which one is easiest.

Attachments

• pamper your camper.doc
    42 KB · Views: 520

1. What are the must-have supplies for an RV?

The essential supplies for an RV include a sewer hose, water hose, leveling blocks, wheel chocks, and a surge protector. These items are necessary for hooking up to campground utilities and ensuring a safe and level campsite.

2. Can I use regular household items in my RV?

While some household items can be used in an RV, it's important to choose items that are specifically designed for RV use. RVs have limited space and weight capacity, so it's best to invest in RV-specific items that are compact and lightweight.

3. How do I choose the right size water hose for my RV?

The size of your water hose will depend on the size of your RV and the campground's water pressure. It's recommended to use a 25 or 50-foot hose with a diameter of at least 5/8 inches. Make sure to also invest in a high-quality drinking water hose to avoid any potential health risks.

4. What type of surge protector should I get for my RV?

It's important to get a surge protector that is specifically designed for RV use. Look for a surge protector with a high joule rating and built-in diagnostic features. It's also recommended to invest in a portable surge protector for added convenience and protection.

5. How can I make my RV feel more like home?

There are many ways to make your RV feel more like home, such as adding personal touches like photos, throw pillows, and rugs. You can also invest in RV-specific kitchenware and storage solutions to make cooking and organizing more efficient. Additionally, setting up outdoor furniture and a portable grill can make your campsite feel more like a home away from home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • melodyprine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies