• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Making: Combining Two Doughs + Adding Chicken

In summary, for the recipe discussed, any type of pizza dough can be used, but using a combination of two different types is recommended. To combine two doughs, roll them out separately and place one on top of the other, then seal them together with a rolling pin. It is recommended to pre-cook the chicken before adding it to the pizza, and other proteins such as sausage, bacon, or tofu can also be used. The pizza should be baked for 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, but the exact time may vary. Make sure to check the crust before removing from the oven.
bean1294
Does anyone have a photo? How do you make 2 pizza doughs into one? My host wants add chicken to this. First time recipe for me, how is the best way to add that?

Well I made this recipe Sunday. I did alter it slightly to please my guest. It is very much like a Bianca Pizza. Its a 12 on a scale of 1-10

To make 2 doughs into 1 place one pizza dough on top of another and roll them out together.

now you only need 1Now that Pillsbury makes the pizza dough LARGER (33%, I think) that recipe needs to read just 1 dough, not two. I have made it both ways and find that the 1 canister of dough is enough for this focaccia bread.

100% agree we used 1 as well. But I was thinking if you left the dough rolled up as it was in the package then rolled it out it would be thicker? Hmmm then two would work and it would feed more people?

1. Can I use any type of dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pizza dough for this recipe. However, we recommend using a combination of two different types of dough for added flavor and texture.

2. How do I combine two doughs together?

To combine two doughs, simply roll them out separately and then place one on top of the other. Use a rolling pin to lightly roll over the doughs to seal them together.

3. Do I need to pre-cook the chicken before adding it to the pizza?

Yes, it is recommended to pre-cook the chicken before adding it to the pizza. This ensures that the chicken is fully cooked and safe to eat.

4. Can I use a different protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use a different protein such as sausage, bacon, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to cook the protein before adding it to the pizza.

5. How long should I bake the pizza for?

The baking time may vary depending on your oven, but typically the pizza should be baked for 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to check the crust for desired crispiness before removing from the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered1224
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies