• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What is the recipe for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas and where can I find it?

In summary, to make Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, marinate chicken in lime juice, olive oil, and fajita seasoning, then grill or cook in a skillet. Use vegetables like bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and zucchini, and cook in a skillet. You can also use different types of meat, adjusting cooking times. Fajita seasoning is not necessary, and the total cooking time is about 30 minutes for marinating and 15-20 minutes for cooking. This makes it a quick and easy weeknight meal.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I can not for the life of me find my weekday dinners done. I did not think I packed it but even in searching through some boxes I still can't find it. I have a show tomorrow and I'm supplying the ingredients so if someone has the recipe handy and can post it I'd appreciate it.

If someone can at least just post ingredients that would be great. I want to go to the store and I think I have recipe at home saved on word but won't have time to turn on computer to get it. I have to be somewhere after work and want to do the shopping on way home from there.

TIA!!!!

Nevermind turns out I had it saved on my work computer!!! LOL

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding your weekday dinner recipe. Have you tried searching for it online? Sometimes a quick Google search can bring up the recipe you need. Also, have you checked any cookbooks or recipe cards you may have? If all else fails, maybe you can try a similar recipe with ingredients you have on hand. Good luck with your show tomorrow!

1. How do I make the chicken for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas?

To make the chicken for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, start by marinating boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a mixture of lime juice, olive oil, and fajita seasoning for at least 30 minutes. Then, grill or cook the chicken in a skillet until it is fully cooked. Finally, slice the chicken into strips for the fajitas.

2. What vegetables should I use for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas?

For Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, you can use a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and zucchini. Simply slice them into thin strips and cook them in a skillet with some oil until they are tender.

3. Can I use a different type of meat for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, such as steak or shrimp. Simply follow the same marinating and cooking instructions for the chicken, and adjust the cooking time accordingly for different types of meat.

4. Do I have to use a fajita seasoning for this recipe?

No, you do not have to use a fajita seasoning for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas. You can use any type of seasoning or spice blend that you prefer, such as taco seasoning or a homemade blend of spices.

5. How long does it take to make Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas?

The total cooking time for Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas will vary depending on how long you marinate the chicken and how quickly you can cook the vegetables and chicken. However, on average, it takes about 30 minutes to marinate the chicken and another 15-20 minutes to cook the fajitas, making it a quick and easy meal for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adauw
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
adauw
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Kristin B