• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving Run-Time Error '429' with Pampered Partner on Laptop

In summary, a Run-Time Error '429' with Pampered Partner on a laptop occurs when there is a problem connecting to the program, often due to a missing or corrupt file. To solve this error, make sure your laptop is connected to the internet and try restarting and relaunching the program. Outdated software can also cause this error, so it is important to regularly update your operating system and programs. There is no specific file or setting that causes this error, but it is important to perform regular maintenance on your computer. While it is possible for a virus or malware to cause this error, it is not a common occurrence. It is recommended to regularly scan for viruses and malware to prevent any potential issues with programs like Pampered Partner
CAPCnewbie
I haven't submitted a show yet and had installed Pampered Partner on my desktop computer at home. After reading some threads about consultants bringing their laptops to shows, I decided to load PP on my laptop.
The problem is, everytime I try to open the program, I get the following message:
Run-time error '429'
ActiveX Component cant create object

Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it??
i really want to run it on my laptop.

(oops, was supposed to put this in the Pampered Partner section)

Last edited:
This error message typically occurs when the Microsoft Visual Basic Runtime Library is not installed properly on your computer. To resolve this issue, you will need to reinstall the Microsoft Visual Basic Runtime Library. You can find instructions on how to do this on the Microsoft website. Once you have reinstalled the library, you should be able to open and use Pampered Partner without any further issues.

This error message usually indicates that there is an issue with the installation of Pampered Partner on your laptop. Here are a few steps you can try to fix this error:1. Uninstall and reinstall Pampered Partner on your laptop. Make sure to download the latest version from the official website.2. Make sure all updates for your laptop's operating system are installed.3. Check if any antivirus or firewall software is blocking Pampered Partner from running. If so, add it to the exceptions list.4. If you are using Windows 10, try running Pampered Partner in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows (such as Windows 7 or 8).5. Make sure your laptop has the necessary system requirements to run Pampered Partner.6. If the above steps do not work, contact Pampered Partner's customer support for further assistance.Hope this helps!

What is a Run-Time Error '429' with Pampered Partner?

A Run-Time Error '429' with Pampered Partner on a laptop occurs when the computer is unable to connect to the Pampered Partner program, usually due to a missing or corrupt file.

How can I solve a Run-Time Error '429' with Pampered Partner on my laptop?

The first step to solving this error is to make sure that your laptop is connected to the internet. If it is, try restarting your computer and then launching the Pampered Partner program again. If the error persists, you may need to reinstall the program or contact technical support for further assistance.

Can outdated software cause a Run-Time Error '429' with Pampered Partner?

Yes, outdated software can sometimes cause this error to occur. It is important to regularly update your laptop's operating system and any programs that you use, including Pampered Partner.

Is there a specific file or setting that may be causing a Run-Time Error '429' with Pampered Partner?

There is no specific file or setting that causes this error, but it is often related to a missing or corrupt file on your laptop. It is important to regularly check for updates and perform maintenance on your computer to prevent these issues.

Can a virus or malware cause a Run-Time Error '429' with Pampered Partner?

While it is possible for a virus or malware to cause this error, it is not a common occurrence. It is important to regularly scan your computer for viruses and malware to prevent any potential issues with programs like Pampered Partner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Bexs50