• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the RUFTH Trivets from This Summer?

In summary, a Rufth Trivet From Summer is a silicone kitchen tool that protects surfaces from hot cookware. It can withstand temperatures up to 428°F and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be used for non-heat related purposes such as a jar opener or spoon rest. It is a versatile and convenient tool for any kitchen.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I am looking for the three RUFTH trivets that were sold this summer--one of each. I have a dear friend who is a customer, who bought 3 sets for her daughters. Except she has 4 daughters. (She said she was having a senior blonde moment.) I would love to be able to get a set for her.

How much for the trivets and shipping to zip code 11767? TIA

I have a bunch of the heart, square and round from this summer all NIB. Will check shipping cost and get back to you

LOL ~ that's pretty funny! I hope she never admits which daughter she forgot she has. ;)

1. What is a Rufth Trivet From Summer and how does it work?

A Rufth Trivet From Summer is a silicone kitchen tool designed to protect surfaces from hot pots and pans. It works by providing a heat-resistant barrier between the hot cookware and the countertop or table.

2. Is the Rufth Trivet From Summer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rufth Trivet From Summer is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Rufth Trivet From Summer be used in the oven?

Yes, the Rufth Trivet From Summer is heat-resistant up to 428°F, making it safe to use in the oven.

4. How do I store the Rufth Trivet From Summer when not in use?

The Rufth Trivet From Summer can be easily folded and stored in a drawer or hung on a hook for convenience.

5. Can I use the Rufth Trivet From Summer for non-heat related purposes?

Yes, the Rufth Trivet From Summer can also be used as a jar opener, spoon rest, or even as a grip for opening stubborn lids. It is a versatile tool for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vanscootin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mystik