• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Looking for RUFTH Trivet - Willing to Pay $25

So if you are interested, just let me know.In summary, the conversation is about a person's search for a RUFTH trivet for their mother's collection. They are unable to afford the one on eBay and are asking if anyone else has an extra one to share. They are willing to pay $25 and it would mean a lot to their mother if they could find one for her birthday in November. The poster is also apologizing for posting in the wrong area and is directed to post in the "marketplace" section. One person mentions having the 2006 version and another offers to check for the 2007 version. The conversation ends with the person having the 2007 version offering to share it.
ChefEmie
Gold Member
Hi All!! :) I am new to PC and to this website (which is a great resource!). My mother loves the RUFTH trivets and has been collecting them since she first found out about them...which happened to be the year AFTER the first one came out! :( We have looked on ebay but can not afford the $65 dollars. I was wondering if anyone else knew of someone who had an extra and would be willing to share? We are willing to pay around $25.

I know it may not mean a whole lot, but my mom doesn't get excited about much and definitely is not big into material things, but she loves these trivets. If I could fine one for her birthday in November it would mean alot. :) Thanks for you time!

PS. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area! :-/

ChefEmie said:
Hi All!! :) I am new to PC and to this website (which is a great resource!). My mother loves the RUFTH trivets and has been collecting them since she first found out about them...which happened to be the year AFTER the first one came out! :( We have looked on ebay but can not afford the $65 dollars. I was wondering if anyone else knew of someone who had an extra and would be willing to share? We are willing to pay around $25.

I know it may not mean a whole lot, but my mom doesn't get excited about much and definitely is not big into material things, but she loves these trivets. If I could fine one for her birthday in November it would mean alot. :) Thanks for you time!

PS. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area! :-/

I don't care that you posted it here, but you might get more people notice you if you post in the "marketplace" and title it "ISO RUFTH Trivet 2007".
ISO means in search of.

I'm sure I have one around - that is the heart one right? I'll try to look tonight! PM me your e-mail address...

Thanks for your help ladies!! I will repost in the marketplace :) Actually I was mistaken! She has 2006 (heart shape) she needs 2007 (circular). Oops! :/

ChefEmie said:
Thanks for your help ladies!! I will repost in the marketplace :) Actually I was mistaken! She has 2006 (heart shape) she needs 2007 (circular). Oops! :/

I do have that one for sure.

1. Can you tell me more about the RUFTH trivet?

The RUFTH trivet is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage. It is made of heat-resistant silicone and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used as a pot holder or jar opener.

2. Is the RUFTH trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the RUFTH trivet is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it for best results and longevity.

3. How big is the RUFTH trivet?

The RUFTH trivet measures 7 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for most pots, pans, and dishes.

4. Does the RUFTH trivet come with a warranty?

Yes, the RUFTH trivet comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your trivet, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use the RUFTH trivet with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the RUFTH trivet is safe to use with all types of cookware, including non-stick. Its silicone material will not scratch or damage your pots and pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEmie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Mystik