• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Donate $8 More for RUFTH Recognition?

In summary, the person is $8.64 short of the $200 in donations from rounding up on the orders. They have sold 24 trivets in the specified timeline.
Melissa78
Gold Member
So I just checked my report for my RUFTH donations and I'm $8.64 shy of the $200 in donations from rounding up on the orders. Online it says that for ribbon/lanyard recognition at Conference we need a combined $200 for the RUFTH Program. It doesn't seem to show on my report the $2.00 from each trivet but I did another report and I have sold 24 trivets in the specified timeline. Can I figure that they add $48 to my $191.36?

Just wondering if I need to help myself by $8.00 because if I knew I missed it over something that small - I'd be very disappointed at myself.

Thank you in advance.

You should be fine, well over the $200 with the combined donations and trivet sales. Just be sure you ran your report from Sept. 1, 2009 til now, not a full 12 months.

Good job!! Think about how many people you helped feed.

Are they combining RUFTH AND HWC or is it $200 each?

How I read this...its for each one, not combined:
"Get Recognized at Conference for the Money You Raised for Our Charitable Giving Programs" Consultants who raise $200 for Help Whip Cancer® or Round-Up From the Heart® will be recognized at National Conference.
-today's newswire

It is so great that PC has done this. I remember many years ago when I first went to a PC party I thought this was an indicator of a good company. I'm glad it continues.

If anyone out there is trying to lose weight, like me, you can earn more donations for your local food bank by making a pledge (to lose weight) at pound for pound, through the Biggest Loser. Here's a link:
Pound For Pound Challenge

Marghi

Mine did the same thing. The report does not combine the donations with the trivets. Glad I looked tho because I had $166.10 in donations and then sold 22 trivets!!! First time in 3 years I have had the $200 in donations :)

1. Do I need to donate $8 more for Recognition Under The Finish Line (RUFTH)?

Yes, a donation of $8 or more is required for RUFTH recognition. This donation helps support our charitable efforts and is greatly appreciated.

2. Can I donate more than $8 for RUFTH recognition?

Yes, you can donate more than $8 for RUFTH recognition. Any additional amount will be used to support our charitable causes and is greatly appreciated.

3. What does RUFTH recognition mean?

RUFTH recognition is a way for us to acknowledge and thank our donors who have contributed $8 or more to our charitable causes. It stands for Recognition Under The Finish Line, symbolizing the impact our donors have in helping us reach our goals.

4. Will my donation be tax-deductible?

Yes, all donations made to our charitable causes, including the $8 donation for RUFTH recognition, are tax-deductible. We will provide a receipt for your donation for tax purposes.

5. Can I opt out of RUFTH recognition?

Yes, if you prefer not to receive RUFTH recognition, you can opt out by selecting the option during the donation process. However, we greatly appreciate any and all donations made to support our charitable efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views