• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Rubs & Dips: Recipes, Tips, and Ideas for Your Next Party!

In summary, the conversation discussed the potential for using rubs as dips and the availability of recipes for this purpose. The speaker also mentioned using rubs and seasoning mixes at tasting parties to promote sales and provided a sample dip recipe using various rubs. They also mentioned a pantry guide and pdf with more recipes and ideas. Finally, they suggested using a ratio of 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup mayo, and 2 tablespoons of rub/spice for making dips, and also mentioned the option of adding milk to make a dressing.
Kandi2candy
I have a host who is having her party on Saturday. Tonight she said she had one of her guests ask about what rubs can be made into dips. I have only sold one rub ever. I looked in the catalog and it really just says what flavor it is suppose to be. I was wondering if anybody knows if just some rubs can be made for dips or can they all be used for dips? Also, does anybody have recipes for these?

TIA!

Wow! You have a huge window of opportunity to increase your sales! I use our rubs & seasoning mixes at EVERY show to promote them. A tasting party is a great way to introduce you and your guests to our rubs & seasonings. Here's a sample:

1/2 mayo
1/2 sour cream
These are your base.
Add 1/2 to 1 tbsp rub or seasoning mix based on amount of base (1 cup base-1 tbsp.)
Try these:
Garlic & Herb
Southwest Seasoning Mix
Chive & Terragon (tastes like ranch dressing)
Chipotle
Chili Lime
Italian
All Purpose Dill
Smokey BBQ
Smokey Applewood
Buffalo

You can use carrot sticks, cucumbers, pretzels, or chips made with the mcm.

I'd also suggest you go on CC and learn why our rubs & seasoning mixes are superior to others. If you share them, they will buy them!

Everyone is different. Each of our rubs/spices can be made into a dip with that same ratio: 1 c sour cream, 1 c mayo, 2 T rub/spice.You can also make that into a dressing by adding enough milk to get the consistency you want.

Thanks Ladies for all of your help! Today I plan on making a Dijon mustard rub to eat with pretzels!

What is the difference between a rub and a dip?

A rub is a mixture of dry seasonings that is applied to the surface of meat, fish, or vegetables before cooking to add flavor. A dip, on the other hand, is a creamy or liquid mixture that is used as a condiment or sauce for dipping food into.

What are the most popular rub flavors?

The most popular rub flavors are barbecue, Cajun, and Italian. Barbecue rubs typically have a smoky and sweet flavor, while Cajun rubs have a spicy and savory taste. Italian rubs often contain herbs like oregano, thyme, and rosemary.

Can I use a rub on vegetables?

Yes, rubs can be used on vegetables to add flavor before grilling, roasting, or sautéing. Just make sure to choose a rub that complements the flavor of the vegetables you are cooking.

What is the best way to apply a rub?

The best way to apply a rub is to first coat the meat or vegetables with a thin layer of oil to help the rub stick. Then, sprinkle the rub evenly over the surface and rub it in with your hands or a brush. Make sure to cover all sides for maximum flavor.

Are there any rubs that are suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are rubs that are suitable for people with dietary restrictions. For example, there are rubs that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Be sure to check the ingredients list and labels to find a rub that fits your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • monicag