• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winning Door Prize: Retired Chillzanne Sectional Server + Rubs & Dip Ideas

In summary, the Chipotle Rub makes a great dip and the Southwestern Seasoning Mix and Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning are also great dips.
muffetts
Gold Member
I'm putting together a door prize including the retired Chillzanne Sectional Server. I would like to include a couple of the rubs (since it's the special this month) and wonder if any of you have any quick dip recipes that would work in the server and use the rubs. I'll include the Moroccan Humus - but does anyone have any other suggestions?

The Chipotle Rub makes a knockout dip:
1 cup mayo (can use light)
1 cup sour cream (can use light or fat free)
2 T chipotle rub

Combine and chill to let flavors blend.​

We also used this recently as an addition to the 15 minute fajitas. Totally fabulous.​

I think most of the rubs and seasonings work well as dips. The 1:1 ratio of may and sour cream with a couple of tablespoons of rub or seasoning is pretty standard. Right now I'm using Southwestern Seasoning Mix and Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning to make dips for my shows.

raebates said:
I think most of the rubs and seasonings work well as dips. The 1:1 ratio of may and sour cream with a couple of tablespoons of rub or seasoning is pretty standard. Right now I'm using Southwestern Seasoning Mix and Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning to make dips for my shows.

Seriously, I think I'm addicted to this stuff!
We had mashed potatoes last night, and I mixed some sour cream and GP oil dip. seasoning into them - YUM! It's been good any way I've tried it!

Oh, yeah. That's my favorite of all of the seasonings. It's great on/in just about anything.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. You've just made me hungry! Have any of you tried the GP Oil Dipping Seasoning on your popcorn? Mmmmmm......

That was the first way I tried it.

This is what I have for all of the rubs. I cannot take credit for it, but I loved it. Hope you do too.

Attachments

• Pampered chef Rubs.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 814

1. What is the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server is a retired product from Pampered Chef, which is a brand known for its high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. It is a versatile serving piece that keeps food chilled while also allowing for easy organization and presentation of snacks, dips, and condiments.

2. How can I win the retired Chillzanne Sectional Server?

To win the retired Chillzanne Sectional Server, you can enter a raffle or participate in a contest hosted by Pampered Chef. You can also attend a cooking demonstration or party and be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the door prize.

3. What are some rubs and dip ideas to pair with the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

There are endless possibilities for rubs and dips that can be paired with the Chillzanne Sectional Server. Some popular options include a classic ranch dip, a spicy buffalo chicken dip, a savory spinach and artichoke dip, and a tangy BBQ rub for grilled meats.

4. Can the Chillzanne Sectional Server be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is designed to keep food chilled, but it can also be used for hot foods. To use it for hot foods, simply place the server in the microwave for a few seconds before adding the hot food.

5. Is the Chillzanne Sectional Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing it with warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage from high temperatures in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chozengirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • KellyTheChef