• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rub Dip Recipes

muffetts

Gold Member
May 26, 2007
I'm putting together a door prize including the retired Chillzanne Sectional Server. I would like to include a couple of the rubs (since it's the special this month) and wonder if any of you have any quick dip recipes that would work in the server and use the rubs. I'll include the Moroccan Humus - but does anyone have any other suggestions?

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
The Chipotle Rub makes a knockout dip:
1 cup mayo (can use light)
1 cup sour cream (can use light or fat free)
2 T chipotle rub

Combine and chill to let flavors blend.​

We also used this recently as an addition to the 15 minute fajitas. Totally fabulous.​

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I think most of the rubs and seasonings work well as dips. The 1:1 ratio of may and sour cream with a couple of tablespoons of rub or seasoning is pretty standard. Right now I'm using Southwestern Seasoning Mix and Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning to make dips for my shows.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I think most of the rubs and seasonings work well as dips. The 1:1 ratio of may and sour cream with a couple of tablespoons of rub or seasoning is pretty standard. Right now I'm using Southwestern Seasoning Mix and Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning to make dips for my shows.

Seriously, I think I'm addicted to this stuff!
We had mashed potatoes last night, and I mixed some sour cream and GP oil dip. seasoning into them - YUM! It's been good any way I've tried it!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Oh, yeah. That's my favorite of all of the seasonings. It's great on/in just about anything.

muffetts

Gold Member
May 26, 2007
Thanks for all of your suggestions. You've just made me hungry! Have any of you tried the GP Oil Dipping Seasoning on your popcorn? Mmmmmm......

cookingwithlove

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2004
This is what I have for all of the rubs. I cannot take credit for it, but I loved it. Hope you do too.

Attachments

• Pampered chef Rubs.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 722