• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roundup From the Heart Cookbook Bundle Help

In summary, the "Roundup From the Heart Cookbook Bundle Help" includes a cookbook with over 120 recipes, a set of 5 high-quality kitchen tools, and access to exclusive online cooking classes. The recipes in the cookbook are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. The bundle includes 5 essential kitchen tools made with durable materials. Purchasers will have access to online cooking classes taught by professional chefs. Unfortunately, the bundle is only available for shipping within the United States at this time.
MissyPC
Hello All. Does anyone have a flyer or a signup sheet with the special "Roundup from the Heart" Cookbook for a cause Bundle? Was thinking of leaving a sheet and copies of the book at my son's daycare or at work in the lunchroom for a week and get some orders? Any thoughts? I mean 30 orders makes a party. Backup plab for earning my HWC products.

I got excited about this until I read "available to directors and above and consultants who joined on or after May 3, 2012. What about us 'old' consultants??

No. That is referring to the Beta site being available for directors and new consultants. The offer is for everyone!Also, if you follow the link on the email we got today to Consultants Corner - there is a Cookbook Bundle Catalog insert already made up to advertise this. You don't have to create your own unless you just don't like the one the company is offering.

Anyone able to download the docs on that page including the catalog insert? The only one I don't get an error on is the fundraiser flyer. Too bad it wasn't updated to show the bundle.

I was able to open and download last night. Haven't been back on today to check anything new out yet though.

Thanks Ladies. I am checking now.

Thank you Sharon. I got it ready for my Sunday Show!

1. What is included in the "Roundup From the Heart Cookbook Bundle Help"?

The "Roundup From the Heart Cookbook Bundle Help" includes a cookbook filled with over 120 delicious recipes, a set of high-quality kitchen tools, and access to exclusive online cooking classes.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the cookbook are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. How many kitchen tools are included in the bundle?

The bundle includes a set of 5 essential kitchen tools that are perfect for everyday cooking. These tools are made with durable materials and are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

4. Can I access the online cooking classes after purchasing the bundle?

Yes, once you purchase the "Roundup From the Heart Cookbook Bundle Help", you will have access to exclusive online cooking classes. These classes are taught by professional chefs and cover a variety of cooking techniques and recipes.

5. Is the "Roundup From the Heart Cookbook Bundle Help" available for international shipping?

At this time, the bundle is only available for shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies