• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Rounding Options for Orders on P3

In summary, "Rounding up Orders on P3" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to round up their order to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to a selected charity. Customers can choose from a list of pre-selected charities and donations are made on a monthly basis. There is no limit to how much customers can round up their order and they can track their total donations in their account.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a lot of customers who want to round up more than just to the next even dollar amount. But on P3 I can't figure out how to round up any higher than to the next dollar. Am I missing something?

You just don't click on the check box and you enter in the amount of the donation.

What Jules said. Don't click the box and enter the amount manually. I usually click the box first to figure out the change amount, then unclick it and add the dollars plus the change manually. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks ladies!!

I just started P3 on 3/1 and questioned this as well. Thanks!

DebbieJ said:
What Jules said. Don't click the box and enter the amount manually.

I usually click the box first to figure out the change amount, then unclick it and add the dollars plus the change manually. I hope that makes sense.

That's what I do.

1. What is "Rounding up Orders on P3" and how does it work?

"Rounding up Orders on P3" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef to make it easier for customers to round up their order to the nearest dollar and donate the difference to a charitable organization. To use this feature, simply add items to your cart as usual and during checkout, select the option to round up your order. The difference between your total and the nearest dollar will be donated to the selected charity.

2. Can I choose which charity my round up donation goes to?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a list of pre-selected charities for you to choose from. You can select the charity of your choice during the checkout process when using the "Rounding up Orders on P3" feature. We regularly update our list of charities to support different causes and organizations.

3. How often are the donations made to the selected charity?

Donations are made on a monthly basis to the selected charities. We compile all the round up donations from our customers and make a lump sum donation to each charity at the end of every month.

4. Is there a limit to how much I can round up my order?

No, there is no limit to how much you can round up your order. You can choose to round up to the nearest dollar or any amount higher if you wish to make a larger donation to the selected charity.

5. Can I see how much I have donated through "Rounding up Orders on P3"?

Yes, you can view the total amount you have donated through "Rounding up Orders on P3" in your account under the "Donations" section. You can also see a breakdown of the donations made to each charity and the total amount donated to date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbritt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • pcsharon1