• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a flyer about Round Up from the Heart program?

In summary, the "Round up From the Heart Flyer" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and the extra change will be donated to a featured charitable organization. The specific charities supported may vary, so it is best to check with your local consultant or the company's website for the current list. To participate, simply inform your consultant and the donation will be added to your total purchase. While the featured charity is chosen by Pampered Chef, you can also make additional donations to a different charity through the consultant's website or by contacting customer service. Your donation is tax-deductible and a receipt will be provided.
drcorman
Does anyone have a flyer describing the Round Up from the Heart program? I thought this would be a wonderful thing to put into my catalog show packets, to try and encourage others to give to those in need.

Thanks so much. :)

On the PC website you can make a Round-up press release, or for the promotion this month there is an awesome flyer posted in the files section about the funds matching.

Hi there! I don't have a specific flyer for the Round Up from the Heart program, but I did some research and found a few resources that might be helpful. The program is run by the Pampered Chef, and they have a page on their website dedicated to it with information and resources. You can find it here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/roundup. They also have a downloadable flyer available on that page. Additionally, I found a blog post from a consultant who shared her own flyer and tips for incorporating the program into catalog shows: https://www.pamperedchef.com/recipe/Incorporating+Round+Up+from+the+Heart+into+Your+Catalog+Show. I hope this helps! Good luck with your catalog show and spreading the word about this great program. :)

What is the "Round up From the Heart Flyer"?

The "Round up From the Heart Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can round up their purchase to the nearest dollar and the extra change will be donated to a charitable organization.

Which charities are supported through the "Round up From the Heart Flyer"?

The charities supported through the "Round up From the Heart Flyer" vary depending on the location and time of the promotion. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the current list of supported charities.

How do I participate in the "Round up From the Heart Flyer"?

To participate in the "Round up From the Heart Flyer", simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you would like to round up your purchase and donate the extra change to the featured charity. The donation will be added to your total purchase amount.

Can I choose which charity my donation goes to?

The featured charity for the "Round up From the Heart Flyer" is chosen by Pampered Chef, but you can always make an additional donation to a different charity of your choice through the consultant's website or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service.

Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes, your donation through the "Round up From the Heart Flyer" is tax-deductible. A receipt will be provided to you for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • keril
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies