• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Round Stoneware Basket?

In summary, the Round Stoneware Basket is a durable and heat-resistant kitchen tool made of natural stoneware clay. It can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher, and should not be used with metal utensils to avoid scratches. This versatile basket is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and broiler. With a 10-inch diameter and 3-inch depth, it is perfect for baking and serving a variety of dishes. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use and should only be used in the designated heating methods.
Jillmami
Does anyone still have one of these to sell or are they dead and gone?

Thanks!
Jill

I still have one, $35 plus shipping?

Lori,

Thanks! I actually had someone already send me a note about one they have that my customer is going to buy. I appreciate your offer.

Thank you,
Jill

1. What is the Round Stoneware Basket made of?

The Round Stoneware Basket is made of natural stoneware clay that has been fired at high temperatures to create a durable and heat-resistant material.

2. How do I clean the Round Stoneware Basket?

The Round Stoneware Basket is easy to clean and can be washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. Avoid using metal utensils on the surface to prevent scratches.

3. Can the Round Stoneware Basket be used in the oven?

Yes, the Round Stoneware Basket is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and broiler.

4. What is the size of the Round Stoneware Basket?

The Round Stoneware Basket has a 10-inch diameter and a 3-inch depth, making it perfect for baking and serving a variety of dishes.

5. Can the Round Stoneware Basket be used on the stovetop?

No, the Round Stoneware Basket is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Tammy Fox