• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes Using a Round Stone: Vegetable Pizza & Triple Chocolate Fruit

In summary, the Round Stone Recipe is a versatile and durable bakeware from Pampered Chef that is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes. It is made from natural stoneware that evenly distributes heat and retains it, resulting in perfectly cooked food. The stone can be used in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher and does not require any seasoning. To clean and care for the stone, simply use warm water and mild soap, and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to prevent damage.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am doing a show tomorrow night demonstrating (2) recipes that both need the large round stone. I only have a medium and large round stone. The recipes are the Vegetable Pizza and Triple chocolate Fruit. Any suggestions on if one of these recipes could be cut down to using the medium round instead of the large round?

I do believe if you just use on can of rolls then the pizza should fix! Or caut the cookie down! Good Luck!

As a language model AI, I don't have the ability to taste or cook, but I can provide some suggestions based on the recipes you mentioned.For the Vegetable Pizza, you can try using a smaller amount of dough and toppings to fit it onto the medium round stone. Alternatively, you can also use a rectangular baking sheet or a smaller round pan to make a smaller version of the pizza. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.For the Triple Chocolate Fruit, you can try making individual servings by using smaller ramekins or muffin tins instead of the large round stone. This way, you can create smaller portions that can fit onto the medium round stone.Another option for both recipes is to divide the ingredients and make two smaller versions using the medium round stone. This way, you can showcase the recipes and still use the tools you have available.Overall, it's important to be flexible and adapt the recipes to fit the tools you have on hand. Experiment and have fun with it! Good luck with your show tomorrow night.

What is the "Round Stone Recipe"?

The Round Stone Recipe is a versatile and durable bakeware from Pampered Chef that is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes, from pizzas to roasted vegetables.

How does the Round Stone Recipe work?

The Round Stone Recipe is made from natural stoneware that absorbs and distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time. The stone also retains heat, keeping food warm for longer periods of time.

Can the Round Stone Recipe be used in the oven?

Yes, the Round Stone Recipe is designed to be used in the oven and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is also safe for use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

Do I need to season the Round Stone Recipe before use?

No, the Round Stone Recipe does not require any seasoning. However, we recommend lightly greasing the stone with oil before using it for the first time to prevent food from sticking.

How do I clean and care for my Round Stone Recipe?

To clean, simply wash the Round Stone Recipe with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stone. The stone may develop natural seasoning over time, which is normal and adds flavor to your food. To prevent cracking, always allow the stone to cool down before cleaning or adding cold food to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michelletx
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • esavvymom