• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to vote for Dexter in the cutest dog competition?

In summary, "Round 2 - Vote for Dexter!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can vote for their favorite kitchen tool, Dexter, to be brought back for a limited time. To vote for Dexter, simply visit the website and click on the banner, log in or create an account, and cast your vote. The voting period ends on June 30th and each customer is only allowed to vote once. If Dexter wins, it will be available for purchase for a limited time after the voting period ends.
topchef.heather
Day 2 of voting - It only takes 30 seconds! I know there are some people who don't want to register to vote, I get that, but it is only an email address and password so that they can keep track of the votes to help weed out cheaters. If you would like to vote, please do so! Until tomorrow - Take care and have a fabulous day!

Hey all - I've entered Dexter in the cutest dog competition! Please vote for him using the direct link below - you can vote once a day, so please do so. Please pass it along, the more votes the better, get everyone you know to vote! So please vote and pass the link along!

Vote for Dexter in the Cutest Dog Competition - Cute dogs photos

I just noticed that last weeks winner had over 2000 votes!! OH my, I'm going to need lots of help and networking...just what I need, something else to consume my time instead of working!

I just voted.

Thanks for your help!

One more time for the evening crowd - we are up to 45 votes before I leave work!

What is "Round 2 - Vote for Dexter!"?

"Round 2 - Vote for Dexter!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can vote for their favorite kitchen tool, Dexter, to be brought back for a limited time.

How can I vote for Dexter?

To vote for Dexter, simply visit our website and click on the "Round 2 - Vote for Dexter!" banner. You will then be prompted to log in or create an account. Once logged in, you can cast your vote for Dexter.

When does the voting period end?

The voting period for "Round 2 - Vote for Dexter!" ends on June 30th.

Can I vote more than once?

Unfortunately, each customer is only allowed to vote once for Dexter. This ensures a fair and accurate count of votes.

Will Dexter be available for purchase after the voting period ends?

If Dexter is the winning kitchen tool, it will be available for purchase for a limited time after the voting period ends. Be sure to cast your vote to bring back Dexter for your kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies