• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rotary Grater- a Quick Question

In summary, the grater produces finely shredded items but the lever feels flimsy and the strings produced are not to the liking of the reviewer.
babieshay27
I have a customer that would like to know if the rotary grater only produces finely shredded items. She said she doesn't like to use finely shredded cheeses. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

I don't see any other way for whatever you shred in there to be anything but fine! I have used it for cheese and chocolate and that is what I got...very finely grated cheese and chocolate!

She can use the UM for a thicker shred.

Yeah...if she is looking for a shred like on a box shredder, the UM blade will do that. The Rotary Grater is a smaller sized hole, so it is a finer shred than that. (Probably about half the size of a box grater) But...the shred on the RG is bigger than our microplane grater!

Not sure if there is a thread anywhere else about the rotary grater but just had to comment...

I am not impressed with this product. It is probably the first PC product that I can say this about. I don't like the "strings" produced. I know you can change directions when turning to help decrease this but that is not the point of a rotary grater. Also, the lever feels really flimsy when pressing the cheese down into the wheel. I for one love the old style better. Too bad I gave it to a family member when I earned this one in SA, but before I had tried it out.

Thanks for listen to my whine!

I agree- I do not like the grater either- In fact, I no longer use it with my fajita shows, because it is such a mess- I just do not mention it at all, and we do not put cheese on the fajitas. Maybe I do not understand it- the cheese comes out in long, thin strands, and it all clumps together- please, help me love this product!!!!

1. How do I clean the Rotary Grater?

To clean the Rotary Grater, simply disassemble the parts and wash them with warm soapy water. For tougher grime, use a brush to scrub the blades. Make sure to dry thoroughly before reassembling.

2. Can I grate cheese with the Rotary Grater?

Yes, the Rotary Grater is perfect for grating cheese, as well as other foods such as vegetables, chocolate, and nuts.

3. Is the Rotary Grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the Rotary Grater are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. How do I change the blades on the Rotary Grater?

To change the blades, simply twist the top handle counterclockwise and remove it from the base. Then, remove the existing blade and replace it with the desired one. Secure the top handle back onto the base by twisting it clockwise.

5. Is the Rotary Grater suitable for left-handed use?

Yes, the design of the Rotary Grater allows for easy use for both left and right-handed individuals. Simply rotate the grater in the desired direction for comfortable use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies