• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix for your roasts?

In summary, Brooke used a small rectangular baker to make a roast. She used 1 roast, carrots/onions/potatoes, water, and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil per pound of meat. She mixed the oil and seasoning together and brushed it on the beef. She put the left over mixture in the pan and added about 1 cup of water. She plans on talking about this at her next show.
bbauman07
Gold Member
:cool: I used this last night to make a roast. My family loved it they said that it was the best roast they have had, and this is the way they want me to cook roast from now on, so I thought I should share. I used my rectangular baker and the following ingredients:

1 roast
carrots/onions/potatoes
water
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil per pound of meat
1 teaspoon instead of 2 Rosemary Herb seasoning mix

Mix the oil and seasoning together. Brush mixture on beef. I put the left over mixture in the pan and added about 1 cup of water, then added the veggies.

I plan on talking about this at my next show when I get to the pantry section.

Great idea!
I LOVE pot roast, its actually the first thing I ever learned to make in my Grandmothers kitchen. :)
I love to talk about the seasonings at my shows. I bought a small cute basket and I put every seasoning in for guests to smell. I line the basket with the current towel for the season. Just thought I'd share a tip :p

Autumn

Brooke,
I noticed that you were from Spokane. I used to live in Poulsbo (very small town across the water near Silverdale, Bainbridge Island and Kingston) :D

Autumn,I think I will use your basket idea. I love to push the pantry items in hopes of building some steady clients.
My mom used to live in that area as well. She missed the grandkids though so she moved back home.

I love the Rosemary Herb Seasoning. It's my favorite out of all of them. I use it as a rub on meats all the time. I also make my own "shake and bake" potatoes where I cut up potatoes into 1-inch or smaller cubes, put them in the batter bowl, drizzle some oil in there (I've tried it with the new "Basil Blend Canola Oil" and that's great), maybe add some pressed garlic, 1-2 tablespoons of the Rosemary seasoning, put the lid on and shake it all over. Then I pour it out onto my medium or stoneware bar pan and bake it. I love it! I forget what else I do with the rosemary, but it's definitely my favorite. :)

I love the rosemary seasoning mix. I like to place 2 whole chickens in the rectangle baker, rub them with oil, squeeze a half lemon over each one, sprinke the rosemary seasoning over the birds, cut up the other half lemon and place inside the birds, sometimes I use a half for each bird. Put the lid on the baker and bake in the oven. My family loves this. If you cook one bird, you can put carrots and potatoes all around and sprinkle the seasoning over them also. I try to always cook 2 birds because it gives me an extra meal for later in the week. I just have to add vegetables and a bread.

Shawnna

I will be trying you ideas and will be using the pantry items in my kitchen more then I did before. I tried it because I was being to lazy to go to the grocery store. For once I'm glad that I didn't do something!!I love all of the spices but have always just added them to recipes, etc; have never cooked with them in this way until the other night.

What is Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix?

Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix is a blend of dried rosemary, garlic, onion, and other herbs and spices that can be used to add flavor to a variety of dishes.

How do I use Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix?

Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix can be used as a dry rub on meats, sprinkled on roasted vegetables, or added to soups, stews, and marinades for an extra boost of flavor.

Is Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix gluten-free?

Yes, Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

Can I use Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix as a substitute for fresh rosemary?

Yes, Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix can be used as a substitute for fresh rosemary in recipes. Use 1 teaspoon of seasoning for every 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary called for in the recipe.

How should I store Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix?

To ensure maximum flavor and freshness, we recommend storing Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposing it to heat and moisture. It is best used within 1-2 years of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies