• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate at the Hilton Chicago Conference?

In summary, the roommate matching process works by filling out a questionnaire with your preferences and relevant information. You can request a specific roommate, but it is not guaranteed. You can change your roommate after a match has been made, but it is subject to availability. There is an option to indicate a preference for roommate gender. The deadline to sign up for the service is one week before the conference.
michelelashuk
Hey everybody! I just found out that a girl who was supposed to be in my room is now not coming to conference! :eek: Does anybody need or know of anyone who needs a room from Monday to either Wednesday or Thursday? I have my room from Sunday-Thursday, but I have a girl staying only on Sunday until her room arrives Monday. There are three other girls staying with me until Wednesday. I am staying until Thursday because of the directors dinner.

This conference is starting to cost a lot more than expected. I appreciate all your thoughts!

Michele Lashuk
Director

I have room WednesdayHi,

My roomie and I are going out early and staying late!!! We have a third for Monday and Tuesday but have room Wednesday. At the Sheraton.

my email is [email protected]

Michelle,
We are at the Hilton Chicago and are looking to fill our room. We are staying Sun.-Thurs. and will take anything we can get to cut our costs. We have room for 2. Let me know if that helps you at all.

1. How does the roommate matching process work?

After you sign up for the roommate matching service, you will receive a questionnaire to fill out with your preferences and any relevant information about yourself. Our team will then use this information to find the best potential roommate matches for you.

2. Can I request a specific roommate?

Yes, you can request a specific roommate in the questionnaire. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to match you with your preferred roommate.

3. Can I change my roommate after the match has been made?

Yes, if for any reason you need to change your roommate after the match has been made, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to find a suitable replacement, but we cannot guarantee that one will be available.

4. What if I have a roommate preference based on gender?

In the questionnaire, you will have the option to indicate your roommate preference based on gender. We will do our best to accommodate this request, but it may not always be possible depending on the availability of potential roommates.

5. Is there a deadline to sign up for the roommate matching service?

Yes, the deadline to sign up for the roommate matching service is one week before the conference. This will give us enough time to find suitable roommate matches for you before the conference begins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies