• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Conference Session 3?

In summary, "Roomie Needed for Conference 3" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants attending their annual conference. It allows consultants to find a roommate and split the cost of hotel accommodations. To sign up, fill out an online form on the conference website. Roommate matches are based on preferences and availability. While specific roommate requests cannot be guaranteed, preferences are taken into consideration. If you have already booked a hotel room, you can still sign up and potentially be matched with a roommate. There is no additional cost for using this program, as you will only be responsible for paying your portion of the hotel room to your assigned roommate.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
We have had one consultant decide she is not attending, so we have space for 1 if anyone knows of anyone. This is of course for Conference session 3. We are staying at the Hilton Chicago and have a 2 bed/2 bath room (gotta love those!! ) We are arriving on July 16 and leaving July 20. So the room is for 4 nights and split 4 ways it is a total of $170 each plus taxes.

Let me know if you or someone you know still needs a room!

Smiles,

I now have space in my room for 2 people. Also staying at the Palmer Hilton Sunday - Wednesday (checking out Thursday). 2 beds 2 baths.

PM or email so we can make arrangements.

Hi there! I'm interested in potentially taking that spot for the conference. Can you provide some more details about the room and the conference itself? Thank you!

What is "Roomie Needed for Conference 3"?

"Roomie Needed for Conference 3" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants attending our annual conference. It allows consultants to find a roommate to split the cost of hotel accommodations during the conference.

How do I sign up for "Roomie Needed for Conference 3"?

To sign up for "Roomie Needed for Conference 3", simply fill out the online form provided on the conference website. You will be matched with a roommate based on your preferences and availability.

Can I choose my own roommate for "Roomie Needed for Conference 3"?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will be paired with a specific roommate. However, we do take preferences into consideration when making roommate matches.

What if I have already booked a hotel room for the conference?

If you have already booked a hotel room for the conference, you can still sign up for "Roomie Needed for Conference 3" and potentially be matched with a roommate. If a match is not possible, we can assist you with cancelling your original reservation.

Is there an additional cost for "Roomie Needed for Conference 3"?

No, there is no additional cost for using "Roomie Needed for Conference 3". You will only be responsible for paying your portion of the hotel room cost to your assigned roommate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Deb Bixler