• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Space for Sunday and Thursday Night

In summary, the recommended room space for a Pampered Chef party on Sunday and Thursday nights is at least 10 feet by 10 feet. This space allows for comfortable movement for both guests and the consultant. It is not necessary to have a large kitchen or dining room, as long as there is enough space for the party. If the space is smaller, it is still important to have at least 10 feet by 10 feet for the comfort of guests and the consultant. If there is not enough seating during the demonstration, additional seating options can be provided. The consultant will bring all necessary equipment, but specific requests or preferences can be discussed beforehand.
floccies
I have room for three on Sunday and Thursday night if anyone needs a space for those nights.

There is also room for one Mon through Wed.

The room is a Hilton 2 bath room.

Hello, I have a Team Leader needing Mon and Tues nite only. Call Brenda 952.239.9436 The rest of your Team is at the Hilton too! Thanks!

Hi there! Thank you for offering up your extra room for those nights. I might be interested in taking up the offer for Monday through Wednesday. Can you provide some more details about the room and amenities? Is it just a standard room or is there any special features? Thank you!

What is the recommended room space for a Pampered Chef party on Sunday and Thursday nights?

The recommended room space for a Pampered Chef party on Sunday and Thursday nights is at least 10 feet by 10 feet. This allows enough room for guests to comfortably move around and for the consultant to set up the necessary cooking and demonstration tools.

Do I need to have a large kitchen or dining room to host a Pampered Chef party on Sunday or Thursday night?

No, you do not need a large kitchen or dining room to host a Pampered Chef party on Sunday or Thursday night. As long as you have at least 10 feet by 10 feet of space, you can host the party in any room of your choice.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party in a smaller space on Sunday or Thursday night?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in a smaller space on Sunday or Thursday night. However, it is important to make sure that the space is still at least 10 feet by 10 feet to ensure the comfort of your guests and the consultant.

What if I don't have enough room for all of my guests to sit down during the demonstration on Sunday or Thursday night?

If you do not have enough room for all of your guests to sit down during the Pampered Chef demonstration on Sunday or Thursday night, you can provide additional seating options such as stools or folding chairs. Alternatively, guests can also stand or move around during the demonstration.

Do I need to provide any specific furniture or equipment for the Pampered Chef party on Sunday or Thursday night?

No, you do not need to provide any specific furniture or equipment for the Pampered Chef party on Sunday or Thursday night. The consultant will bring all necessary cooking and demonstration tools. However, if you have any specific requests or preferences, you can discuss them with the consultant beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • lt1jane