• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room for Leadership? Contact Nancy Stuhler at [email protected]!

In summary, for a Pampered Chef leadership event, you will need at least 25-30 square feet per person for seating and movement. Pampered Chef will provide all necessary materials and equipment for the event. A classroom-style seating arrangement is recommended, and you can request a specific consultant to lead the event, subject to availability. Pampered Chef can accommodate any special dietary needs if informed in advance.
pckrissy
Hi,
My director is looking for a room for Leadership. She has a room reserved but now everyone except herself is unable to attend If you have room or are looking for one more to add please contact her at [email protected] (Nancy Stuhler)
TIA

I have space for one more. Actually, I have space for three on Wednesday night. My 2girls aren't coming until Thursday.

Chefgirl2 said:
I have space for one more. Actually, I have space for three on Wednesday night. My 2girls aren't coming until Thursday.

Thanks Elaine.
I will let her know. I will get back to you

I also have room for one Wed-Sat nights.

1. How much room is needed for a Pampered Chef leadership event?

The amount of room needed for a Pampered Chef leadership event can vary depending on the number of attendees. As a general rule, you will need at least 25-30 square feet per person for seating and movement. This means that for a group of 50 people, you will need a room that is at least 1250-1500 square feet.

2. Do I need to provide any equipment or materials for the leadership event?

No, you do not need to provide any equipment or materials for the leadership event. Pampered Chef will provide all necessary materials and equipment for the event, including cooking tools, recipe cards, and other supplies.

3. What type of seating arrangement is recommended for a Pampered Chef leadership event?

A classroom-style seating arrangement is recommended for a Pampered Chef leadership event. This will allow for easy communication and interaction between attendees and the presenter.

4. Can I request a specific Pampered Chef consultant to lead the leadership event?

Yes, you can request a specific Pampered Chef consultant to lead the leadership event. However, this is subject to availability and may not always be possible. It is recommended to make this request at least 4-6 weeks in advance.

5. Are there any special dietary accommodations for the leadership event?

Yes, Pampered Chef can accommodate any special dietary needs for the leadership event. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions or allergies when booking the event so that we can make the necessary arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • LDelgado35
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo