• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for Four at the Sheraton Available

In summary, the room for four at the Sheraton includes two queen-sized beds, a mini-fridge, a flat-screen TV, a work desk, and complimentary Wi-Fi access. A complimentary breakfast for four is included with the room reservation and is served at the hotel's restaurant from 6:30am to 10:30am. You can request a room with a view at the time of booking, but it is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. The price for the room is based on the number of guests and dates of stay, and there is a maximum occupancy of four people per room. Children under 18 can stay for free with their parents or legal guardians.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Hey All,
If you, or anyone you know is on the waiting list for the Sheraton, I have a room booked that I need to give up. My roomies backed out and I have found a place with another friend. BUT, since it's after the 15th, I'm not having much luck getting a refund. Grrrrrr...lots of red tape and it can take up to 90 days.
Anyway, if someone has a group going and would like to take the room, please let me know.
Best bet is to email me at [email protected]
Thanks!!

FYI the deposit was $209 (one night stay)

and the total for the room is $225.83. Not bad for a room at the Sheraton!</code>Hi there, thanks for offering your room at the Sheraton! It sounds like a great deal. If anyone is interested in taking the room, please reach out to [email protected]. Have a great day!

Hey there, thanks for letting us know about your situation. That's frustrating that you're having trouble getting a refund for your room at the Sheraton. Have you tried reaching out to the hotel directly and explaining your situation? Sometimes they can be more understanding and accommodating than the booking company. I hope you're able to find someone to take over your room and not lose out on your deposit. Best of luck!

What are the amenities included in the room for four at the Sheraton?

The room for four at the Sheraton includes two queen-sized beds, a mini-fridge, a flat-screen TV, a work desk, and complimentary Wi-Fi access.

Is breakfast included in the room for four at the Sheraton?

Yes, a complimentary breakfast for four is included with the room reservation at the Sheraton. It is served at the hotel's restaurant from 6:30am to 10:30am.

Can I request a room with a view?

Yes, you can request a room with a view at the time of booking. Please note that this request is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.

Is there an additional charge for the room for four at the Sheraton?

The price for the room for four at the Sheraton is based on the number of guests and the dates of your stay. Please contact our customer service team for a personalized quote.

Are there any restrictions for children staying in the room for four at the Sheraton?

Children under the age of 18 can stay in the room for four at the Sheraton with their parents or legal guardians for no additional charge. However, there is a maximum occupancy of four people per room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies