• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Accommodation for 2 in Chicago at the Hilton - Book Now!

In summary, the prices for accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago vary and can be checked on their website or by contacting the hotel directly. There are often discounts and promotions available for booking accommodation, but it is best to check with the hotel for current offers. In addition to the room rate, there may be additional fees and taxes charged. The amenities included in the accommodation may vary, but often include free Wi-Fi, toiletries, and access to the fitness center and pool. Breakfast may or may not be included, so it is recommended to check with the hotel for this information.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Does anyone need a room? I need to book a room but just have two people in it at this time. There are 2 bed 2 bath rooms available at the Chicago Hilton right now. Let me know if you are interested.

Or does someone have room for 2 non-smoking, easy going women in their hotel room?

Hi Beth!

We might have room. So far 2 confirmed...waiting to hear for sure from a 3rd.

Beth I have the dbl dbl room with two baths booked for conference. I am searching for two more consultants. Right now it is me and one of my down line in the room. It is booked from July 6th - July 9th. Would love to add you and your fellow consultant to the room so that our hotel is set. The cost would be 56.00/night each. That includes the taxes.Please let me know ASAP.

We are non smokers and I have reserved the non smoking room.

Elaine C said:
We are non smokers and I have reserved the non smoking room.

Elaine, thank you for the offer but my SED found space in our group so we're set. Don't worry, you'll fill your spots.

What are the prices for accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago?

The prices for accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago vary depending on the dates of your stay and the type of room you choose. It is best to check the website or contact the hotel directly for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Are there any discounts or special offers available for booking accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago?

Yes, the Hilton often offers special discounts and promotions for booking accommodation. It is recommended to check the website or contact the hotel directly for any current offers.

Are there any additional fees or taxes that will be charged for booking accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago?

In addition to the room rate, there may be additional fees and taxes charged for your stay at the Hilton in Chicago. These can vary depending on the specific room and any additional services or amenities you choose.

What amenities are included in the accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago?

The amenities included in the accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago may vary depending on the type of room you choose. However, some common amenities include free Wi-Fi, complimentary toiletries, and access to the hotel's fitness center and pool.

Is breakfast included in the accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago?

Breakfast may or may not be included in the accommodation at the Hilton in Chicago, depending on the package or room rate you choose. It is best to check the website or contact the hotel directly for this information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • TammyJo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • mrsbettyboop0000