• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room for Your Conference at the Hilton? 2 Beds, 2 Baths Available!

In summary, the cost to reserve a room for a conference varies and is based on location, date, and duration. The conference room rental includes access to audiovisual equipment, complimentary Wi-Fi, and basic office supplies. Outside food and beverages are allowed, but catering options are also available. The maximum capacity for the conference room depends on the setup and configuration. It is recommended to reserve a conference room at least 2-3 weeks in advance, but last-minute reservations may be accommodated depending on availability. For a personalized quote or more information, please contact our reservations team.
mrssyvo
Is anyone still looking for open room- I have a room at the Hilton, with room for 3 more- I reserved the room, for me and my team, and no one from my team is going now- Non-smoking room, 2 beds, 2 baths. Thursday and Friday

Hi Sue:

We have a room at the Hilton, 2 bed, 2 bath and have room for 1. If you can still get out of your room, you are welcome to join us. We'll be there Wd. late - departing Sat.

If only I were in Wave 1, I would room with you!! You are so fun :)

awe, thank you my friend!!! Barb, I do not know if there is anyway to get out of the room- My director said that you could not cancel rooms after the 14th.

Just emailed you Sue

What is the cost to reserve a room for a conference?

The cost to reserve a room for a conference varies depending on the location, date, and duration of the conference. Please contact our reservations team for a personalized quote.

What amenities are included in the conference room rental?

Our conference room rental includes access to audiovisual equipment, complimentary Wi-Fi, and basic office supplies. Additional amenities such as catering or specialized equipment may be available for an additional fee.

Can I bring my own food and beverages for the conference?

Yes, outside food and beverages are allowed in our conference rooms. However, we also offer catering options for your convenience. Please inform our reservations team of any dietary restrictions or preferences.

What is the maximum capacity for the conference room?

The maximum capacity for our conference room varies depending on the setup and configuration. Please let us know your desired layout and we can provide you with the maximum capacity for that setup.

How far in advance do I need to reserve a conference room?

We recommend reserving a conference room at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, we may be able to accommodate last-minute reservations depending on availability. Please contact our reservations team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • aalvernaz