• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room for Wave 1 of Conference?

In summary, "Room at Conference - Wave 1" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to reserve a room for the annual conference before registration officially opens. To sign up for this program, simply log into your consultant account during the designated time period and follow the instructions. There is a $25 non-refundable fee per room reserved. You can reserve up to two rooms through this program. The benefits of reserving a room through "Room at Conference - Wave 1" include securing your spot at the conference before registration opens and avoiding the stress of booking a room at a later time.
aalvernaz
If anybody is still in need of a room during wave 1 of Conference, we still have one spot left. We are staying in a 2 bed/2 bath at the Palmer House Hilton. We are going from July 7 - 12. Price per person is shown below:

$172/night = $860.00
15.4% tax = $132.44
Subtotal: $992.44
Divided 4 ways is $248.11 per person (including taxes).

If you are interested, please contact Angella Alvernaz either by email or phone.

See everybody there!

Hi there! I am definitely interested in the room you have available for the Conference wave 1. The price per person seems very reasonable, especially considering the location at the Palmer House Hilton. Can you provide more information about the room and any amenities included? Also, could you please share Angella Alvernaz's contact information so I can reach out to her? Thank you! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Conference.

Hi there! I'm so excited for Conference and I'm glad to hear that you still have a spot available for wave 1. The Palmer House Hilton is a great location and the room sounds perfect. The price per person is also very reasonable. I would love to join you and split the cost. Could you please provide me with Angella Alvernaz's contact information so I can reach out to her? I'm looking forward to meeting new consultants and learning more about our amazing products at Conference. See you there! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

"Room at Conference - Wave 1" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to reserve a room for the annual conference before registration officially opens.

How do I sign up for "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

To sign up for "Room at Conference - Wave 1", simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website during the designated time period and follow the instructions to reserve your room.

Is there a fee for reserving a room through "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

Yes, there is a non-refundable $25 fee for reserving a room through "Room at Conference - Wave 1". This fee is charged per room reserved and is in addition to the cost of the room itself.

Can I reserve multiple rooms through "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

Yes, you can reserve up to two rooms through "Room at Conference - Wave 1". However, keep in mind that there is a $25 fee per room reserved.

What are the benefits of reserving a room through "Room at Conference - Wave 1"?

By reserving a room through "Room at Conference - Wave 1", you can secure your spot at the annual conference before registration officially opens. This allows you to have peace of mind and avoid the stress of trying to book a room at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aalvernaz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • mrssyvo