• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Used Black Rolling Tote - Best Offer + Shipping

In summary, the used black rolling tote is in excellent condition with minor scratches or scuffs. Offers are accepted, but shipping costs must be considered. Additional pictures can be requested. Availability may change, so contact the seller for confirmation. Shipping cost depends on location and method.
MRios
Hello. I'm selling a used black rolling tote for best offer plus shipping cost. It has come in handy for "rolling" my kit to shows when I was a consultant. The crate is included.

I am in California.

Photo? Price?

MRios said:
Hello. I'm selling a used black rolling tote for best offer plus shipping cost. It has come in handy for "rolling" my kit to shows when I was a consultant. The crate is included.
Do you still have for sale?

Hi. Yes, I do. :)

Sorry, I am new and didn't know to answer this way! My zip is 95971. Can you give me a total??Thanks!

Sorry, I am new to this and am trying to figure it out! Do you still have the tote??? If I knew approximate shipping I would know what to offer and we can complete the transaction?Thanks!

Is this still available?

1. What is the condition of the used black rolling tote?

The used black rolling tote is in excellent condition. It may have minor scratches or scuffs, but overall it is in great shape and functions perfectly.

2. How much should I offer for the used black rolling tote?

We are open to offers for the used black rolling tote, but please keep in mind that shipping costs will also need to be factored in. We recommend offering a fair price based on the condition and value of the tote.

3. Can I see more pictures of the used black rolling tote before making an offer?

Yes, we are happy to provide additional pictures upon request. Please let us know which specific areas of the tote you would like to see and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Is the used black rolling tote still available?

As we are an online marketplace, our inventory is constantly changing. Please contact us to inquire about the availability of the used black rolling tote and we will let you know if it is still available for purchase.

5. What is the estimated shipping cost for the used black rolling tote?

The estimated shipping cost for the used black rolling tote will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose. We will provide you with a shipping quote once we have your specific address and preferred shipping method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • byrd1956