• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Crate Fit Inside This Case? Deeper Enough to Zip?

In summary, The Rolling Case is a good option for those that want to reduce the number of trips they make to the show. It is heavy, but can be carried up a staircase.
heat123
Silver Member
Does anyone know if the crate can acutally fit inside of the this case or no?

And If it can house the crate, is it deep enough to also throw the ingredients bag ( I buy ingredients for the hosts) on top of the crate and zip it shut?

I am tired of having to make 3+ trips(usually I need to supply a table at all my shows ) to the car each show and want to narrow it to 2 if possible packing the rolling case full and throwing my tote (full of folders, door prizes, booking binders etc) on top of the case for 1 trip and my table for the 2nd trip!!!!

thanks for any replies!

The red crate fits folded down in the back pocket of the rolling bag. I take it in that way then use it to carry my dirties out. You could easily stack the crate on top of the rolling bag too. Hope that helps

Watch out, though! The case only has a weight limit of 75 pounds, and 20 of it is the case alone! You can not pack it with heavy stuff.

I'm not sure if the crate fits inside the rolling case. . .but I don't think you would not want to put it in there (to fill up) even if you could. Heavy!

I do put mine in the little pocket on the back of the rolling cart. At other times I carry it in with other items in it (tool-turn-about, paperwork, grill tools) and put the family skillet or SA large platter in that pocket.

thanks for your replies. I just saved myself $90 I guess! Although I wonder if I can put my tote stuff in it instead, ingredients bag ontop, zip it then put the crate full of stuff ontop of it? I wouldn't think that exceeds 75lbs. Hmm maybe I will get it??? What to do, what to do???

thanks!

Do you know anyone you could borrow one from for a few shows?

Do you go to lots of homes with stairs? (that is a tough one)

I do like mine, but it's heavy and your really don't want to have to carry it up a staircase.

I like mine as well but I have a terrible habit of packing it too full and then when I get it outside it is terrible trying to get it in and out of the car. Be very careful with what you pack in it. 1 stone is about the max for me. If I put multiple stones in I can't budge it...

I love my new rolling case. It is so much sturdier than the previous case the crate fit in. I tend to over pack the case also, but with the other STG pieces that all stack together, I can get everything into the hosts house in one trip. I have even been able to eliminate my laptop case by storing my laptop in the large front pocket.

This is definitely worth the $90. If you know a consultant in your area that let you borrow it for a test run, it would be well worth it.

Hmm that's a good idea to ask someone in my cluster if they have it and if I can at least see it. It'lll give me an idea of how big and heavy it is and I can tell if it will work for me or not?!

thanks! I will ask around!

jwpamp said:
Watch out, though! The case only has a weight limit of 75 pounds, and 20 of it is the case alone! You can not pack it with heavy stuff.

My case is almost packed to the gills and weighs a TON! lol. I mostly roll it though, lifting is limited to rolling up stairs and carring one slow step at a time. It seems to be fine..... so far so good. But I am glad you brought that up. I put many SA pieces and stones in mine...

I definitely recommend it with the show to go (which can be slid onto the handle). Love them!

its_me_susan said:
My case is almost packed to the gills and weighs a TON! lol. I mostly roll it though, lifting is limited to rolling up stairs and carring one slow step at a time. It seems to be fine..... so far so good. But I am glad you brought that up. I put many SA pieces and stones in mine...

I definitely recommend it with the show to go (which can be slid onto the handle). Love them!

I just ordered the Rolling Case. I earned the tote & tool bag and LOVE THEM! I will let you know if it was worth the money!!! I have the SA bag that I put my SA in that. It is a really nice bag with padding.
Colleen

Guess I will have to invest with my next paycheck! I've been convinced!

I just got my rolling case! Now I only have to figure out how to pack it!!

I am almost sure ( for whatever reason) the top of it is magnetic! 1 of my last parties I had a metal tin & didnt know what to do with it, I put it on it & when I went to take it off it kinda stuck!

So does anyone have the older style as well the the newer style? Which one is better? I don't have either one, but eventually will buy one. Just not sure which one I want. Any ideas?

Thanks

We have an option to choose from older style vs. newer style rolling case? Was not aware!?

no, sorry for the confusion.. but sometimes there are consultants selling them on "lets make a deal" or other places.. I was just wondering if someone had used both, and if they had a preference.

Ginger428 said:
I am almost sure ( for whatever reason) the top of it is magnetic! 1 of my last parties I had a metal tin & didnt know what to do with it, I put it on it & when I went to take it off it kinda stuck!

The top is magnetic so that when you are loading and unloading the case, you leave the telescoping handle up and the lid sticks to it and stays open.

WAY COOL!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

Thx!! Ginger

I did not realize that. Neat!

I'm getting more and more things to show ... so I just started to use a medium-size suitcase with handles and wheels (about the same size as the rolling case) and flatten the crate and put that and everything else in there, cushioned by PC towels. Then I put the dirty stuff in the crate and repack the suitcase at the end.

It really helps too because I recently had a show at my sister's apartment and she is up three flights of stairs! My hubbie and I carried the suitcase up together. And it has saved me money!!

Can the Crate Fit Inside This Case?

Yes, the Crate is designed to fit perfectly inside the case for easy storage and transport.

Is the Case deep enough to hold the Crate?

Yes, the Case is deep enough to hold the Crate with room to spare for other items.

Can the Case be zipped shut with the Crate inside?

Yes, the Case has a zipper closure that can easily accommodate the Crate inside.

What are the dimensions of the Case and Crate?

The Case measures 18 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 10 inches deep. The Crate measures 16 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 8 inches deep.

Can I use the Case for other items besides the Crate?

Yes, the Case is versatile and can be used for storing and transporting various items, not just the Crate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies