• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Used Tool Case for Sale - Looking to Buy!

In summary, the used tool case typically includes a variety of kitchen tools and utensils and its condition can vary depending on the seller. It is important to carefully read the description and communicate with the seller to determine if a viewing is possible and if there are any return policies. The price can vary greatly and you may be able to negotiate with the seller for a lower price.
lauriedip
anyone have a good used toll case they'd like to sell?
thanks,
lauriedip

sorry, that should be roll case!
ha, can you tell I'm tired.

I think Becky0216 has one, check our the Supplies for Sale thread from earlier today.

I have one but shipping is so much it doesn't make sense to sell unless it is local.

I am selling one of mine. I can't tell if you are local to central florida or not.

1. What is included in the used tool case?

The used tool case typically includes a variety of kitchen tools and utensils. This can vary depending on the seller, but it may include items such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, and other common kitchen tools.

2. Is the used tool case in good condition?

The condition of the used tool case can vary depending on the seller. It is important to carefully read the description and look at any provided photos to get an idea of the condition. You can also ask the seller for more information or to provide additional photos if needed.

3. Can I see the used tool case in person before purchasing?

This will depend on the seller's preferences and location. Some sellers may be open to arranging a viewing, while others may only offer shipping. Be sure to communicate with the seller to determine the best option for you.

4. Can I return the used tool case if I am not satisfied?

This will also depend on the seller's return policy. Some sellers may offer returns or exchanges, while others may have a no-return policy. It is important to carefully read the seller's policies before making a purchase.

5. How much does the used tool case cost?

The price of the used tool case can vary greatly depending on the seller and the condition of the items included. Be sure to compare prices and consider the condition of the items before making a purchase. You may also be able to negotiate with the seller for a lower price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dorothy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • rbvernon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies