• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Deliciousness: Try Our Mouthwatering Rocky Road Pizza

In summary, "Rocky Road Pizza" is a unique dessert pizza made with a chocolate and marshmallow base, topped with nuts and other sweet toppings. It can be made in a regular oven by preheating to 375°F and baking for 10-12 minutes. There are many variations to the recipe, such as adding peanut butter or fruit. A pre-made pizza crust can also be used. Leftovers can be frozen and reheated in the oven after thawing in the fridge.
DebPC
Staff member
Yum!

rocky road.jpg

This is a great recipe!! Thanks for sharing!

I love anything with ginger and these sound delicious. I've never tried making ginger snap cookies with molasses before, but I will definitely have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

1. What is "Rocky Road Pizza"?

"Rocky Road Pizza" is a unique dessert pizza made with a chocolate and marshmallow base, topped with nuts and other sweet toppings.

2. Can I make "Rocky Road Pizza" in a regular oven?

Yes, "Rocky Road Pizza" can be made in a regular oven. Preheat your oven to 375°F and bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the toppings are melted.

3. Are there any variations to the recipe for "Rocky Road Pizza"?

Yes, there are many variations to the recipe for "Rocky Road Pizza". Some popular additions include peanut butter, caramel, or sliced fruit on top of the chocolate and marshmallow base.

4. Can I use a pre-made pizza crust for "Rocky Road Pizza"?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust for "Rocky Road Pizza". Just make sure to follow the package instructions for baking the crust before adding the toppings.

5. Can I freeze "Rocky Road Pizza" leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze "Rocky Road Pizza" leftovers. Wrap the pizza tightly in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container before freezing. To reheat, let it thaw in the fridge and then bake it in the oven until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pckellyd
  • aried
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies