• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can Rocky Road Brownie be Made in a Round Covered Baker?

In summary, to make the Rocky Road Brownie for Rcb, you will need all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, chopped nuts, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. You can substitute all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour if you have dietary restrictions, but the texture and taste may differ slightly. The brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Mini marshmallows can be used instead of regular-sized ones, just make sure to evenly distribute them on top of the batter. To know when the brownies are done baking, insert a toothpick or knife in
sandilou
Silver Member
Has anyone tried this in the Round Covered Baker yet? Do you suppose you have to adjust the time? Doing it in a couple hours for a host with too small of a micro for the DCB. I didn't think of this until right now!

Sandi

Hi Sandi - I know this is from Feb., but I was wondering if you did try this. I have a customer that would love to make the RRB in the RCB. Just curious what your experience was and if you used a brownie mix. Thanks for sharing.

I did and it worked out perfectly. I did not use a mix b/c I love the fact that this is from scratch, ingreds people have in their home and lots cheaper -- and I think yummier. I don't remember for sure, but I think the bake time was the same. She might want to check it a minute or two earlier.

Sandi

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Rocky Road Brownie for Rcb?

To make the Rocky Road Brownie for Rcb, you will need all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, chopped nuts, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour or gluten-free flour if you have dietary restrictions. However, the texture and taste of the brownies may differ slightly.

3. How do I store the Rocky Road Brownie for Rcb?

The brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to store them for a longer period, you can freeze them for up to 3 months.

4. Can I use mini marshmallows instead of regular-sized ones?

Yes, you can use mini marshmallows for this recipe. Just make sure to evenly distribute them on top of the brownie batter to ensure even baking.

5. How do I know when the brownies are done baking?

You can insert a toothpick or a knife in the center of the brownies. If it comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs, the brownies are done. Also, the edges should be slightly browned and pulling away from the sides of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vwebb85
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc