• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement at Chef Rally in VA Beach - Bring Your Guests!

In summary, the speaker is excited about attending an event with friends and family. There is space for one guest and the speaker is going to bring a guest. The speaker is from Winchester, VA and is just south of Washington, D.C.
ChefMommyof3Boys
OMG! So excited about this! We can bring guests! :) Anyone else going? I'm heading to the one in VA Beach! I have family and friends there so it's a double whammy for me! YAY!

OOOH! Did not know you could bring guests! That is totally changing my perspective on it. Have a hard time with the 4+ hour drive to VA Beach.:yuck:

Yeah! It has space for one guest! I've been working on a friend of mine in Chesapeake for almost a year so she agreed to come and seems excited! I hope you come! It'd be great to meet you! Where in VA are you?

ChefMommyof3Boys said:
Yeah! It has space for one guest! I've been working on a friend of mine in Chesapeake for almost a year so she agreed to come and seems excited! I hope you come! It'd be great to meet you! Where in VA are you?
I am going to bring this up at my June meeting and have those wanting to go register that night (at the meeting). And, I will have them call someone to invite! What a fun team event!I'm in Winchester, VA - Northern Shenandoah region. Western suburb of DC, just south of WV, MD, & PA. Apple Capital of the World. Home of National Fruit-your White House Apple Sauce, and longest continuously running fireman's parade-86 years, every May (which is why I was in Florida!) We were even honored to have the Duck Dynasty stars as our parade marshals-again, why I was in Florida!. One of the first areas George Washington surveyed, and Home of Patsy Cline.

I just drove through Winchester on Tuesday! I'm from Clifton Forge down between Lexington and Roanoke. Right now we live in Massachusetts because my husband is Army but I drive through there on my way home.

My brother lives about 15 mins or so from Winchester! And I went to high school about an hour or so from there! :)

ChefMommyof3Boys said:
My brother lives about 15 mins or so from Winchester! And I went to high school about an hour or so from there! :)
My aunt lives in Pauline, SC - so I guess it's just a small world all around!

I believe you have to be a director to go to Rally is that right?

I'm going. I'll be at Saginaw, MI. Who will I see there?

It looks like I'll be going alone, so I'll have room for a roommate in Saginaw, if anyone is interested. Since the event is in the evening I thought I'd drive in that day and spend the night after the training. Anyone want to share a room with me?

Anyone? Anyone?

melindagilbert said:
No! I'm considered a Senior Consultant and I was able to sign up! :)

Melinda- You have to be a team leader and above to go to Sizzle.

melindagilbert said:
All consultants are eligible to go to this event. HO is discouraging travel to this. They said if you are more than 2 hours away to not spend the extra to attend. It is being considered a local event.

I do not plan on going. It is about a 3 hour drive for me. Besides, it is on my daughter's bday.

For Sizzle you have to be a team leader or higher, but for the rally (that is sort of taking the place of the conferences) is for everyone.

BethCooks4U said:
All consultants are eligible to go to this event. HO is discouraging travel to this. They said if you are more than 2 hours away to not spend the extra to attend. It is being considered a local event.
But, there isn't one within 2 hours of me. :( So, I'm going to trave. :)

I'll see you in Saginaw! I'm less than an hour away. My awesome hospitality director & her team & her upline will be there. My own upline (& old home) are about 4 hours away...so...I hardly ever do things with them. Boo hiss! That was the one perk (for me) of events in Toldeo- it sort of split the difference. But I like that this event is close enough to me to not have to get a hotel. And I am bringing a guest. wahoo!

I can't find the flyer about this? Any suggestions? I would like to attend in Va. Beach. July 9

Kalena525 said:
I can't find the flyer about this? Any suggestions? I would like to attend in Va. Beach. July 9
On the beta site, if you scroll down the home page to the "What's New for You" article section, the 3rd one down is about the Rally's.

I did not go to this event, I'm curious to know what those who attended thought and any take-always you might be willing to share. Looked fun, just too far for me to travel.

Has anyone attended one of these events? Tell us about it :).

I went to the one in West Chester, OH. They had give-a-ways, motivational consultants telling a couple of their stories. They also had a show demo. IT was like a shortened version of Spring Launch.

What is Chef Rally?

Chef Rally is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together Consultants, customers, and guests for a day of cooking, learning, and fun!

Where and when is Chef Rally in VA Beach?

Chef Rally will take place on June 15, 2020 at the Virginia Beach Convention Center.

Who can attend Chef Rally?

Anyone can attend Chef Rally! Whether you are a current Consultant, or interested in learning more about becoming one, or simply love cooking and trying new recipes, you are welcome to join the excitement at Chef Rally.

Can I bring guests to Chef Rally?

Yes, please do! We encourage all Consultants to bring their guests to Chef Rally to share in the excitement and introduce them to the Pampered Chef community.

What can I expect at Chef Rally?

Chef Rally will feature cooking demonstrations, product showcases, hands-on activities, and networking opportunities with other Consultants and guests. You will also have the chance to learn about new products and business strategies to help grow your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive