• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rockcrook 4 Quart: Discuss & Share Your Thoughts

In summary, the Rockcrok 4 quart is an interesting piece of cookware that has been seen on a gas burner with no ill effects. It can be used on a campfire grill, and HO just added a bunch of training for this on CC.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Rockcrook 4 quart. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Interesting piece. Not a typical piece of cookware at all, but I've witnessed it on a gas burner with no ill effects, so...We cooked chicken breasts for the Green Artichoke Chicken Flatbread and it browned well and was very moist.

when they talked about it on the video...they showed it on the grill. What kind of grill? can it be over open-flame types (as can happen when grilling?).
I'm just wondering if it is something you can use on a camp-fire grill. Maybe not in contact with flames, but off to the side type of thing? (Like you would a classic Dutch Oven cast iron). If so, it could be pretty versatile as a camper's cook pot. I know the video said heat-safe up to 750 degrees. not sure how hot a small campfire would be.

Flame-ups only happen when grease drips onto the coals. That won't happen to food inside the RockCrok. So, as long as you wait until you have coals, you should be fine.I LOVE this product. Can't wait to get my hot little hands on it and start using it.

I believe use and care says not for use on a campfire.

Is it dishwasher safe?

yes, it is dishwasher safe

It's safe on gas and charcoal grills. Also, HO just added a bunch of training for this on CC. They are great! Flyers with FAQ's and cooking tips.

Is the training available on the old CC or just the Beta site? I looked on the old site and didn't see it. When I clicked the link on the PCNewsWire, it took me to a login page of the Beta site. I couldn't find a place to log in as a consultant there. I did get an email saying I have access to it now, but I've been nervous about making the switch.Shari in TX

It is available on the old website. In consultants corner, click on products and recipes across the top, then on product support.

Oops...not product support, but product marketing.

I feel really dense. I found the videos (thanks, bcowdin!), but haven't been able to find the flyers with FAQs and cooking tips that babywings76 mentioned above. Am I just blind?Shari in TX

From the old website go to Consultant's Corner and click on Products and recipes, then product marketing, then product training. There you will find the FAQ and other info for training on the RockCrock. There are two of them with several pages all together. There are other links there, too. Don't feel dense, Shari! It was not really obvious at all to find!

Thank you cindiskitchencabinet! I really thought that's what I did the first time, but the page that came up this time is definitely the right one!Shari in TX

Could someone post the training documents. They are not on the Canadian site and I have my team training on Monday and would love some more info. Thanks Danielle

I attended a Fall Kickoff meeting today, and Feriale reminded us that the recipes from the DCB can also be made in the Rockcrok. I can't wait to try the Baked Mac n cheese with shrimp and the French Onion soup.

I have the smaller crok, but am interested in the french onion & Mushroom soup. I'm guessing I could do a half batch in the Everyday Pan...can someone please post the recipe?

Just be sure you add more liquid with ay hhalf recipes to ensure there are no dry spots.

I made a collage, not sure if it will post correctly ..... 972365_10202139959683793_1317221018_n.jpg

Thanks, luvz2cook4u!

You're welcome, raebates!

What is the capacity of the Rockcrok 4 Quart?

The Rockcrok 4 Quart has a capacity of 4 quarts, making it perfect for cooking large meals or batch cooking.

Is the Rockcrok 4 Quart safe to use on the stovetop?

Yes, the Rockcrok 4 Quart is safe to use on the stovetop. It is made with durable materials that can withstand high heat.

Can the Rockcrok 4 Quart be used in the oven?

Yes, the Rockcrok 4 Quart is oven-safe up to 450°F. This makes it a versatile tool for cooking a wide range of dishes.

Is the Rockcrok 4 Quart dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rockcrok 4 Quart is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

What makes the Rockcrok 4 Quart different from other cookware?

The Rockcrok 4 Quart is made with our exclusive clay-based material, which allows for even heat distribution and prevents food from sticking. It is also versatile, as it can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, and in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg