• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What's the Weight of RockCroks? Help Needed!

In summary, the weight of RockCroks varies depending on size and material, typically ranging from 2-7 pounds. The stoneware RockCroks are the heaviest, while the ceramic or glass ones are lighter. The weight is listed on packaging and the website, but it does not affect the cooking process. However, it should be considered when handling the product. The weight is not a reliable way to determine serving size.
raebates
Staff member
I have a customer asking what the RockCroks weigh. Mine are in my fridge filled with food, so I can't weight them. Can anyone help me out?

I have the dutch oven rok crock4.7 pounds without lid
6.2 pounds with lid

Thanks!

What is the weight of RockCroks?

The weight of RockCroks varies depending on the size and material of the particular product. Generally, the weight ranges from 2-7 pounds.

Which RockCroks are the heaviest?

The RockCroks made of stoneware are the heaviest, typically weighing around 6-7 pounds. The RockCroks made of ceramic or glass are lighter, weighing around 2-3 pounds.

Are the weights of RockCroks listed on the product?

Yes, the weights of RockCroks are listed on the product packaging and on our website. You can also find the weight listed in the product description.

Is the weight of RockCroks important for cooking?

In general, the weight of the RockCroks does not affect the cooking process. However, it is important to consider the weight when handling the product, as some RockCroks can be heavier and may require extra care when moving or lifting.

Can I use the weight of RockCroks to determine the serving size?

No, the weight of RockCroks is not a reliable way to determine serving size. The weight can vary depending on the ingredients and density of the food being cooked in the RockCrok.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • Cooking_Mama