1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: RockCrok Recipes

1. ChefZee

ChefZee Member

I use the orange infused oil instead of regular oil and it's SOOOOO GOOD! The flavor blends well with the pineapple.

Jul 31, 2014
  2. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I just got mine and would love to see recipes that don't involve the use of a broiler. I may be the only person in the U.S. who does not have a broiler in the oven. Mine is a pull out drawer.

3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Click on the link I shared with the recipe compilation. There are tons that don't require a broiler.

Dec 13, 2014
    Intrepid_Chef likes this.
  4. I just found this and copied it over to my Evernote account. I am so excited to try out new recipes! Thank you for sharing, Amanda! I love my RC. It was the best thing I got.
    Brenda

Jan 14, 2015
  5. higoobs

higoobs Member Gold Member

I made the touchdown taco dip in the everyday rockcroc and it was perfect. I heated the bottom layer of beans on the bottom then i was able to add the cream cheese layer and pop into the oven. So convenient!

Jan 14, 2015
  6. Trina

Trina Guest

Before I bought my rock crock I did make the s'mores cake in the round baker. I just used a soufflé torch to toast the marshmallows.

Mar 2, 2015
  7. I've used Hershey's syrup and hot fudge also and it turned out great

8. mspibb

mspibb Member Gold Member

My host made the Root Beer ribs for our show last night. Big hit! She bought pork Riblets and put them in to cook at noon. We pulled some of the juice off when I got there and added the BBQ sauce about 6. They were fall off the bone delicious!

Jul 14, 2017
    Nov 9, 2017
  10. Thanks for the recipes they look great!

Nov 9, 2017
  11. Nice recipe! Thank you so much!

Have something to add?