• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

RockCrok Recipes

ChefZee

Oct 22, 2011
Oh, I definitely agree with you. I made the pineapple upside down cake today. I didn't get quite done in the middle. The part near the pineapple with the melted brown sugar and butter tasted good, but the rest of the cake needed more flavor. Am thinking about using the juice from the pineapple slices instead of water. It seemed to dry out some after it cooled.

I use the orange infused oil instead of regular oil and it's SOOOOO GOOD! The flavor blends well with the pineapple.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I just got mine and would love to see recipes that don't involve the use of a broiler. I may be the only person in the U.S. who does not have a broiler in the oven. Mine is a pull out drawer.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Click on the link I shared with the recipe compilation. There are tons that don't require a broiler.

Dec 10, 2014
I just found this and copied it over to my Evernote account. I am so excited to try out new recipes! Thank you for sharing, Amanda! I love my RC. It was the best thing I got.
Brenda

higoobs

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2011
I made the touchdown taco dip in the everyday rockcroc and it was perfect. I heated the bottom layer of beans on the bottom then i was able to add the cream cheese layer and pop into the oven. So convenient!

mspibb

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
My host made the Root Beer ribs for our show last night. Big hit! She bought pork Riblets and put them in to cook at noon. We pulled some of the juice off when I got there and added the BBQ sauce about 6. They were fall off the bone delicious!

Aug 11, 2017
Honestly, I'd highly recommend you create an account with EN. It's free, it's awesome. ;) You can then copy and paste it into word once you copy the note over into your account. You don't have to continue using EN. I did that once when someone else shared something in EN. I created an account just so I could copy it and then didn't really use it much because I didn't understand the system. Then I found a FB group of consultants who use it and watched some tutorials and I fell in love with it. Anyway...I'm not sure of another work around. I'll ask on the EN group and see if someone can help me. I'll be back...