• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up Delicious Meals with the Rockcrok Everyday Pan

In summary, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan is a great pot for cooking quick and easy meals. It is also great for showing people how to cook.
marystell1
What are you guys cooking in the Rockcrok Everyday Pan? I haven't found a space for it in my cabinets yet because its always on the draining board. I use it most every night. Seems like I walk in from work every evening and wonder, hmmm, what can I try now? How about y'all?

So, what sorts of things are you doing with it. Just looking for ideas.

So far baked chicken, broccoli cornbread, quick chicken stew, roast (unbelievably tender), pork chops with gravy, turkey burgers with gravy (really good), chicken tortilla casserole, country style pork ribs, smores cake, sweet and sour chicken and I forget what else. I posted a recipe booklet I started in the recipes section already. I've updated it with a logo and a few more recipes as well as some use and care tips. I was going to attach it here, but I don't see how to attach.

Mary, your booklet is great! Did you take all the pictures for the recipes?

Thanks and yes I did. Just wish I had a better camera.

I just made homemade cream of broccoli soup in mine today. I have made the French onion soup in it as well (split the recipe in 1/2).

Bren, post the recipes!

I love it or macaroni and cheese. I make the cheese sauce in the RockCrock on the stovetop, add the cooked macaroni, and put it in the oven at 400F until the top is crispy and the edge is browned. Fantastic.

Thanks ladies! I am a new consultant and was thinking I should buy this simply because it would be good to show to people. Now I've changed my mind...I'm going to buy it because I want to use it! And, isn't that the best reason of all?

You're going to love it. I bought a cookbook at Sam's the other day just for some new recipes to try in it. I also used it to cook pasta in the mircrowave as we do in the Deep Covered Baker. 1/2 lb. of pasta and 1 can chicken broth - 16 minutes on high, stirring halfway through. I used the bowtie and it was perfect.

LSlycord said:
Thanks ladies! I am a new consultant and was thinking I should buy this simply because it would be good to show to people. Now I've changed my mind...I'm going to buy it because I want to use it! And, isn't that the best reason of all?
I've had customers book shows specifically to get this pot. It's especially great for customers who want quick meals! I'm saying at my shows that I love to cook and, if I have time, I'll spend hours putting a dish together. But after a full day at my regular job, I don't feel like being creative. I want to fix meals that are good, quick and easy!

1. What makes the Rockcrok Everyday Pan different from other pans?

The Rockcrok Everyday Pan is made from a unique combination of natural clay and durable ceramic materials. This allows it to distribute heat evenly, making it perfect for cooking a variety of dishes. It also has a non-stick coating, making it easy to clean and maintain.

2. Can I use the Rockcrok Everyday Pan on different cooktops?

Yes, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan is versatile and can be used on gas, electric, and induction cooktops. It can even be used in the oven, making it a convenient option for all your cooking needs.

3. How do I clean and care for my Rockcrok Everyday Pan?

The Rockcrok Everyday Pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with mild soap to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the non-stick surface. Also, allow the pan to cool before washing or placing it in the dishwasher.

4. Can the Rockcrok Everyday Pan be used for both stovetop and oven cooking?

Yes, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan is designed to be used on both stovetop and oven. It can withstand temperatures up to 752°F, making it suitable for a wide range of recipes. Just be sure to use oven mitts or pot holders when handling the pan after it has been in the oven.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Rockcrok Everyday Pan?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically created for the Rockcrok Everyday Pan. These recipes can be found on our website or through our consultants. You can also experiment with your favorite recipes and adjust them to fit the Rockcrok Everyday Pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies