• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rockcroc Recipe Booklet: Easy and Delicious Recipes for the Rockcrok Cookware

Honey Glazed Carrots: In your Rockcrok, mix together 1 lb of peeled and sliced carrots, 2 tbsp of honey, 2 tbsp of melted butter, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.Desserts:1. Chocolate Lava Cake: In your Rockcrok, mix together 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 1 can of cherry pie filling, and 1 can of cola. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a decadent treat.2. Apple Crisp: In your Rockcrok, mix together 6 sliced apples, 1 cup of oats,
marystell1
I've fallen in love with the Rockcrok and want my customers to love it as much as I do. I've started the attached recipe booklet. Feel free to use and add to at will. If any o you have any easy recipes you've tried, I'd love to have them to add to it. Check it out and tell me what you think. It's a work in progress.

Attachments

• Rockcroc Recipe Booklet.docx
    481.8 KB · Views: 1,225
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Rockcrok recipe booklet! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm glad to know that you are as excited about the Rockcrok as I am.I look forward to hearing your ideas and suggestions for recipes to include in the booklet. Feel free to send me any recipes you have tried with the Rockcrok. I'm always looking for easy and delicious recipes to share with my customers.Again, thank you for your help and support!

Rockcrok Recipe BookletIntroduction:Welcome to the world of Rockcrok! This versatile and durable cookware is perfect for all your cooking needs. From stove-top to oven to microwave, the Rockcrok can do it all. It’s made from a unique clay material that can withstand high temperatures, making it perfect for searing, roasting, and more. Plus, it’s non-stick surface makes for easy clean-up. In this recipe booklet, you’ll find a variety of delicious and easy recipes that you can make in your Rockcrok. So, let’s get cooking!Main Dishes:1. One-Pot Chicken and Rice: In your Rockcrok, combine 1 cup of rice, 1 ½ cups of chicken broth, 1 diced onion, and 1 lb of chicken breast. Cover and cook in the oven at 375°F for 45 minutes. Enjoy a flavorful and easy meal in one pot!2. Beef Stroganoff: Brown 1 lb of beef strips in your Rockcrok, then add 1 diced onion and cook until softened. Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup of beef broth. Simmer for 10 minutes. Serve over egg noodles for a classic comfort dish.3. Veggie Frittata: In your Rockcrok, sauté your favorite veggies (such as onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms) until soft. Add beaten eggs and cook until set. Top with shredded cheese and broil for a few minutes until cheese is melted.4. Roasted Pork Loin: Rub 1 lb of pork loin with your favorite seasonings and place in your Rockcrok. Add 1 cup of apple juice and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Let rest before slicing and serving.Side Dishes:1. Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes: In your Rockcrok, toss diced potatoes with olive oil, minced garlic, and dried herbs (such as thyme and rosemary). Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are crispy and golden.2. Cheesy Broccoli Casserole: In your Rockcrok, mix together 1 lb of steamed broccoli, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and ½ cup of milk. Top with crushed crackers and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes

What is the "Rockcroc Recipe Booklet"?

The "Rockcroc Recipe Booklet" is a collection of recipes specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef's Rockcroc cookware. These recipes have been tested and approved by our team of chefs and are guaranteed to provide delicious and easy meals for you and your family.

Do I need to have a Rockcroc to use the recipes in the booklet?

While the recipes in the booklet are specifically designed for use with Rockcroc cookware, they can also be adapted for use with other types of cookware. However, we highly recommend using a Rockcroc for the best results.

How many recipes are included in the booklet?

The "Rockcroc Recipe Booklet" contains 25 recipes, ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and even drinks. There is something for everyone in this comprehensive collection.

Are the recipes in the booklet beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in the "Rockcroc Recipe Booklet" are designed with all levels of cooking experience in mind. They include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I purchase the "Rockcroc Recipe Booklet" separately?

Yes, the "Rockcroc Recipe Booklet" can be purchased separately from the Rockcroc cookware. It is also included in some of our Rockcroc sets. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JessicaS
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • adnoel