• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at Rochester, MN Fall Launch for Chef Success Fun!

In summary, the Rochester, MN Fall Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef in Rochester, Minnesota to showcase their latest products and recipes for the upcoming fall season. The event will be held on September 15th at the Mayo Civic Center and is open to the public. Attendees can expect live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase discounted products. To stay updated on the event, follow their social media pages, sign up for the email newsletter, or check the website for any updates.
carlajanes
Gold Member
I'll be going to the Rochester launch. I'll have my Chef Success button on my bag so flag me down if you see me!!!!! Would love to meet y'all :D

I'll be staying at the Grand Kahlor since I have Mayo Clinic appts later in the week.....anyone else staying there?

I will also be in Rochester!!!!But I am driving down in the morning and then heading back up after it is done ~ I only live about an hour from Rochester. I do not have a Chef Success button, but I will try to look for yours!Karen

I'll be there too!
I'll dig out my button!

1. What is the Rochester, MN Fall Launch event?

The Rochester, MN Fall Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef in Rochester, Minnesota to showcase our latest products and recipes for the upcoming fall season.

2. When and where is the Rochester, MN Fall Launch event taking place?

The Rochester, MN Fall Launch event will be held on September 15th at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, Minnesota.

3. Can anyone attend the Rochester, MN Fall Launch event?

Yes, the event is open to the public and anyone is welcome to attend. Tickets can be purchased on our website or at the door.

4. What can I expect at the Rochester, MN Fall Launch event?

At the Rochester, MN Fall Launch, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations featuring our new fall products, sample delicious recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase products at a discounted price.

5. How can I stay updated on the Rochester, MN Fall Launch event?

You can stay updated on the Rochester, MN Fall Launch event by following our social media pages and signing up for our email newsletter. You can also check our website for any updates or changes to the event schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCTE2010
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Heather Graves