• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Jan. Consultant News Insert? Get Your Roasting Pan w/ Rack Flyer Here!

In summary, the "Lost Jan. Consultant News Insert" is a flyer that was sent out to consultants in January with important updates and news. It includes information about new products, upcoming events, and incentives for consultants, as well as a special offer for a free roasting pan with rack for qualifying orders. To receive the free roasting pan, consultants must place an order of $75 or more within a specified time frame. Unfortunately, this offer is only available to consultants who received the flyer. The insert can be found on the company's website or by contacting a team leader, and if there are any issues accessing it, customers can reach out to the customer service team for assistance.
brandy223
does anyone have a copy of the new roasting pan with rack flyer it was an insert in the january consultant news and i lost it and would sure like a copy please

Here You GoHope this is the one you're looking for.

Attachments

• jan06_investment_cooking.pdf
    135.7 KB · Views: 454
thank you so much your a life saver

1. What is the "Lost Jan. Consultant News Insert"?

The "Lost Jan. Consultant News Insert" is a special flyer that was sent out to our consultants in January with important updates and news. Unfortunately, some consultants did not receive it, so we are providing it here for easy access.

2. What is included in the "Lost Jan. Consultant News Insert"?

The insert includes information about new products, upcoming events, and incentives for consultants. It also features a special offer for a free roasting pan with rack for qualifying orders.

3. How can I get the roasting pan with rack featured in the flyer?

To receive the free roasting pan with rack, you must place an order of $75 or more within the specified time frame. This offer is only available to consultants and cannot be combined with any other offers.

4. Can I still get the roasting pan if I didn't receive the "Lost Jan. Consultant News Insert"?

Unfortunately, this offer is only available to consultants who received the flyer. However, we do offer other promotions and incentives throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated on our latest news and offers.

5. Where can I find the "Lost Jan. Consultant News Insert"?

You can find the insert on our website or by contacting your team leader. If you are unable to access it, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies