• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning a Roasting Pan & Pampered Chef Struggles - Seeking Encouragement

In summary, to earn a roasting pan with Pampered Chef, you can either host a cooking show, join as a consultant and work towards sales goals, or reach certain milestones in your business. The time it takes to earn a roasting pan varies depending on your sales and efforts. Common struggles for Pampered Chef consultants include finding and booking hostesses, reaching sales goals, and balancing business and personal life. To stay encouraged and motivated, set realistic goals, surround yourself with a supportive network, and attend training and networking events. Pampered Chef offers resources such as training, online tools, and a community of consultants to help with struggles and challenges.
Livin4Him24_7
Wasn't for sure how the roasting pan was earned? If someone who earned one could enlighten me, I'd sure appreciate it. :)
Also, anyone new to PC that's having a SLOW start? I just finished my SSM1. It was a bummer. 3 KS and only one of them I submitted before Sept. was over. So now I have 2 shows on Oct.'s totals but no shows in my future! :( I've tried a few things to get PC out there for myself, but no success. Everyone I come in contact with is really hard up for money (Cars breaking down, losing jobs, late bills, etc.) OR has the "no friends" syndrome. :confused: I'm still hanging in there though. Thanks in advance for any words of encouragement and info on the roasting pan!

Hi Jessica,

You had to submit 4 shows or $1250 in sales by the end of September to earn the roasting pan. Hang in there, I am sure that things will turn around for you.

Tracy

Take advantage of this months host specialHi Jessica,

I don't know if this is a possibility for you, but you could have your own show this month and take advantage of the Host Special and get the pan for $58. You could do an open house to try to stimulate your business, or even a catalog show.
On another note,
"Everyone I come in contact with is really hard up for money (Cars breaking down, losing jobs, late bills, etc.)" try offering them the business to help their situation. It never hurts to ask, and who knows you could actually help someone by doing so. Hang in there! :)

Sherrie
Independent Consulant-3 yrs.

1. How can I earn a roasting pan through Pampered Chef?

To earn a roasting pan with Pampered Chef, you can either host a cooking show and reach certain sales goals or join as a consultant and work towards achieving your own sales goals. You can also receive a roasting pan as a reward for reaching certain milestones in your business.

2. What is the average time it takes to earn a roasting pan with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to earn a roasting pan with Pampered Chef varies depending on your sales and efforts. Some consultants may earn it within a few months, while others may take longer. It ultimately depends on your dedication and consistency in growing your business.

3. What are some common struggles for Pampered Chef consultants?

Some common struggles for Pampered Chef consultants include finding and booking hostesses for cooking shows, reaching sales goals, and balancing the demands of running a business with personal life. Additionally, some consultants may struggle with building a customer base and staying motivated during slower sales periods.

4. How can I stay encouraged and motivated as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To stay encouraged and motivated as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to set realistic goals and celebrate small successes along the way. Surround yourself with a supportive network of other consultants and attend training and networking events to stay motivated and learn new skills. Remember the reasons why you started your Pampered Chef business and focus on the positive impact it can have on your life and the lives of others.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help with struggles and challenges?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help with struggles and challenges for consultants. This includes training and support from experienced consultants, online tools and resources, and regular team meetings and events. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a strong community of consultants who are always willing to offer advice and support to one another.

Back