• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

KabrinaNeed Recipe Inspiration for Your Roasting Pan with Rack?

In summary, to use a roasting pan with rack for roasting chicken, preheat your oven, place the chicken on the rack, and roast for the recommended time. It can also be used for roasting other types of meat and can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. It is not safe to use on the stovetop. The pan can be used for a variety of recipes including roasting meats and vegetables, making desserts, and cooking meal prep.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I"m hoping someone can help. Does anyone have a recipe sheet for the Roasting Pan with Rack? I checked the Files and all the ones listed are all the same with maybe different graphics and the caramel corn recipe.

Thanks,

Karen

Is this what you're looking for?

Attachments

• RoastingPanrecipes.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 494
The one Christy posted is the one I hand out at my shows when people ask if we have a roasting pan, or if someone orders one. It's great!

I use my roasting pan as a griddle more than I do as a roasting pan. It makes 6 toasted cheese sandwiches or 6 french toast slices at a time. It works right across the two burners. I can make a double recipe of some of my favorite dishes, like sausage and rice.

Thank you for the recipe sheet. this is great!

Karen

Yes, thanks for sharing the document!

Julie - what a great tip! It makes it versatile and useful year round!

1. How do I use the roasting pan with rack for roasting chicken?

To roast chicken using a roasting pan with rack, first preheat your oven to the desired temperature. Place the chicken on the rack, making sure it is elevated above the bottom of the pan. This allows for air to circulate and for the chicken to cook evenly. You can also add vegetables or other ingredients to the bottom of the pan for added flavor. Roast the chicken for the recommended time, based on its weight, and use a meat thermometer to ensure it is fully cooked before serving.

2. Can I use the roasting pan with rack for other types of meat?

Yes, the roasting pan with rack can also be used for roasting other types of meat such as pork, beef, and lamb. The same principles apply - use the rack to elevate the meat above the bottom of the pan and add any desired vegetables or seasonings to the bottom. Make sure to check the recommended cooking times and use a meat thermometer to ensure the meat is fully cooked.

3. How do I clean the roasting pan with rack?

The roasting pan with rack can be cleaned by hand with warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. It is not recommended to use abrasive cleaners or steel wool, as this can damage the surface of the pan. If there are stubborn stains, you can soak the pan in warm soapy water before cleaning. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the roasting pan with rack on the stovetop?

No, the roasting pan with rack is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is meant for use in the oven only. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the pan and potentially create a fire hazard.

5. What are some recipes I can make using the roasting pan with rack?

The roasting pan with rack can be used for a variety of recipes, including roasting meats, vegetables, and even making desserts like cakes or brownies. Some popular recipes include herb-roasted chicken, roasted pork tenderloin, and roasted root vegetables. You can also use the pan for making sheet pan dinners or for cooking large batches of food for meal prep. Get creative and experiment with different ingredients and seasonings to create delicious meals using your roasting pan with rack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
daniela
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dina Atnip